Assam: Schools To Reopen From Nov 2nd:
In this regard, Government of Assam has released a set of Guidelines or standard operating procedure (SOP). Schools in the state have remained shut since March 15 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
As per the guidelines, students from Classes 6 to 12 will be allowed to attend schools and colleges, while all other classes will continue to remain suspended.
It is mentioned that, for students of classes VI, VII, IX, and XII will be conducted on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; while for students of classes VIII, X, and XI will be conducted on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Guidelines for school reopening from November 2 from classes VI to XII:
1. Classes VI to XII will reopen from November 2 and all other classes will remain suspended.
2. Staggered timetable will be followed for all the classes.
3. For students of classes VI, VII, IX, and XII will be conducted on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
4. For students of classes VIII, X, and XI will be conducted on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
5. Classes will be held in two batches, however, if in any class, total number of students is less than 20, then division in
6. The first batch of students will attend classes from 8.30 am to 11.30 am while the second batch will attend classes from 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm.
7. Attendance of students must not be enforced and purely bases on parental consent.
8. Online mode of education will continue for students who prefer to attend online classes rather than physically attend school.
9. COVID-19 protocols will have to be maintained as issued by the Health & Family Welfare Department/ NHM, Assam in coordination with the district administration.
10. Every school authority should coordinate with the nearest Health Centre/ Joint Director of Health service, in case of emergency and related health checkup.
11. Students commuting in school transport should feel safe and all safety protocols to be followed.
12. Use of face cover/masks by students, teachers, staff, and all stakeholders is mandatory and there should be thorough sanitization and cleaning of all areas inside the school premise. Working hand washing facilities should be available in the school.
Guidelines for reopening of Higher Educational Institution in the state of Assam:
Guidelines for reopening of Polytechnics and Govt. Engineering Colleges in Assam:
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Indian Air Force (IAF) for the recruitment of 235 posts of AFCAT (01/2021) for Flying Branch & Ground …
Tripura University Agartala Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 43 Non-Teaching (Group-A, B & C) Vacancy
A notification has been published by the Tripura University, Suryamaninagar, Agartala for the recruitment of 43 Non-Teaching (Group-A, B & C) Vacancy. Go through the details …
JCRE Skill Solution Manipur Recruitment 2020: Apply for 17 Vacancy Nurse, RO, EMT & Ambulance Driver Posts
A notification has been published by the JCRE Skill Solutions, Imphal West, Manipur for the recruitment of 17 posts of Nurse, Relationship Officer (RO), Emergency …
A Grade-IV job notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur for the recruitment of 14 Jarikarak, Peon, Chowkidar and Room Bearer vacancy. Go through …
Assam Industrial Development Corporation (AIDC) Guwahati has released Written Exam Admit Card for recruitment Executive Assistant (Accounts & GA) Vacancies. Go through the details below. The …
The Admit Card and Exam Notice has been released by Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) for the recruitment of 222 Assistant Engineer (Civil) vacancy under Panchayat …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam regarding the Assam ANM Admission 2020 notification for ANM training course for the year …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam for the recruitment of50 Driver and Grade IV Vacancy in newly created districts South Salmara, Mankachar, …
APDCL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 376 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy
A notification has been published by the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL), Guwahati for the recruitment of 376 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Officer …
APGCL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 26 Assistant & Junior Manager & Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy
A notification has been released by the APGCL Assam for the recruitment of 26 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager & Assistant Accounts Officer vacancies. Go through the details below …