Quiz: 4, 5 & 6 October
Assam-Career.com brings you the daily and complete important Current Affair Quiz of 4th, 5th & 6th October for you to practice for your all competitive exams. We prepare the Daily Current Affairs Quiz on a Date basis along with a weekly Quiz for you to learn.
With Daily Current Affair Quiz you can prepare for your banking exams, UPSC, Railways, all Government Exams, etc.
Daily Quiz 2020
Click on answer to view the answer.
1. Who inaugurated Atal tunnel- World’s longest high-altitude tunnel?
- Narendra Modi
- Amit Shah
- Smriti Irani
- Rajnath Singh
2. Which bank has approved the appointment of a three-member interim committee of directors?
3. When did the World day for Farmed Animals being celebrated?
- 1 October
- 2 October
- 3 October
- 4 October
4. Which Union Ministry launched the ‘CSIR- Technologies for rural development’?
- Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Ministry of Education.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Rural Development.
5. ‘Swachhata Ke 6 Saal, Bemisaal’ is a tagline used to commemorate six years of completion of which scheme?Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban
- Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban
- Namami Gange
- Swachh Bharat Mission-Gramin
- Gandagi Mukt Bharat.
6. Which decade is named as the “Decade of Healthy Ageing”, as per the World Health Organisation (WHO)?
7. What is the largest handicraft and organic products marketplace of India, to be launched?
- Go Tribal
- Tribes India
- Local to Global
- India Tribe
8. On which day the International Day of Non-Violence is being observed every year?
- 2nd October
- 3rd October
- 4th October
- 5th October
9. Which state government has launched a portal “Kritagyata”, an online pension submission and tracking system to lend convenience to the pensioners to dispose off their pension related claims?
- Tamil Nadu
10. Which organisation will get new communication network ASCON for Rs 7,796 Cr?
- Indian Railways
- Indian Navy
- Indian Army
- Indian Airlines
11. Which bank introduced a special Kisan Credit Card loans to fishermen?
- Indian Bank
12. Name the Bilateral Exercise which recently commenced between Indian Navy (IN) – Bangladesh Navy (BN) in Northern Bay of Bengal.
13. Name the Indian Coast Guard Vessel which was recently commissioned at Kolkata.
- Karnaklata Barua
- Kamala Devi
- Amrit Kaur
14. Which Bank appointed Charanjit Attra as CFO?
15. Which country imposed sanctions on Belarus president Alexander Lukashenko?
16. Mubadala Investment, which is to acquire 1.4% stake in Reliance Retail, is based at which country?
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom (UK)
- United States (US)
17. India has committed to build a 100-bedded hospital, 22,000-seater stadium in which country?
- Sri Lanka
18. Defence Ministry has signed a Rs 400 crore-contract with which company, for supplying ten lakh hand grenades?
- Economic Explosive Limited (EEL)
- Ordnance Factory Board.
- Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd.
- Bharat Electronics Ltd.
19. What is the name of the third-generation main battle tank, from which the anti-tank guided missile was test-fired by DRDO?
20. When is the World Teachers’ Day observed?
- 3rd October
- 4th October
- 5th October
- 6th October
21. What was the profession of Mishti Mukherjee, who has recently passed away?
22. Visnu Shivaraj Pandian has recently claimed a gold medal for India in which sports?
23. What is the name of the Online film festival organized by Films Division, to commemorate Gandhi Jayanti?
- Gandhi Filmotsav
- Father of Nation Utsav
- Mahatma Festival
- Learn About Mahatma
24. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has launched the Northrop Grumman Cygnus resupply spacecraft named………?
- SS Sunita Williams
- SS Shawna Pandya
- SS Rakesh Sharma
- SS Kalpana Chawla
25. Which organization has announced a special refinance facility of Rs 800 crore for the Fiscal Year 2021 to support the Government of India’s Water, Sanitisation, and Hygiene (WASH) program?
- Securities and Exchange Bank of India
26. Veteran Social activist Pushpa Bhave passes away at 81, she was also known by which name?
- Nightingale of Delhi
- Iron Lady of India
- Nightingale of Mumbai
- Iron Lady of Mumbai
27. NSO conducted Time Use Survey in which country?
28. The World Space Week (WSW) is being observed every year between?
- 28 Sep-05 Oct
- 1-7 October
- 4-10 October
- 24-30 September
29. Which state government has launched a portal “Kritagyata”, an online pension submission and tracking system to lend convenience to the pensioners to dispose off their pension related claims?
30. Which bank approved the appointment of CoD to run Dhanlaxmi Bank till the appointment of the CEO?
- World Bank
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the State Bank of India (SBI). for the recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy. Go through the details below. Last …
A notification has been published by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2020 for the recruitment of …
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the notification regarding the admit card of the Written Examination and Screening Test (OMR Based) for the recruitment of Child Development Project …
A notification has been published by the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Engineering vacancy [Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics …
A notification has been published by the India Post, North Eastern Circle for the recruitment of 948 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle III vacancies …
Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya, Barpeta Recruitment 2020: Faculty and Office Assistant Vacancy
A notification has been published by the Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya, Nasatra, Barpeta. for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Tutor, and Office Assistant-cum-Typist vacancy. Go through …
A notification has been published by IRCON International Limited for the recruitment of 4 General Manager Vacancy at Tinsukia, Assam on a deputation basis. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the Assam House, New Delhi for the recruitment of 1 Driver vacancy under PWD, Govt. of Assam, Assam Pavilion Building …
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) has released the official notification of SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission for academic year 2020-2021. Srimanta …