DC Majuli Recruitment 2020:
A recruitment notification has been released by Deputy Commissioner, Majuli for the Post of 3 Junior Assistant & Copyist (Grade-III). Interested candidate may apply now by going through the details.
Last Date: 27/10/2020
Details on DC Majuli Recruitment 2020:
1. Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 02 (UR-01 & OBC-01)
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- Grade pay Rs.6,200/-
- Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized State/ Central University or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized as such by the State/Central Govt.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/ Central Government and have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP (English and Assamese) and internet processing etc.
2. Name of the Post: Copyist
No of posts: 01 (UR)
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- Grade pay Rs.5,600/-
Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized State/Central University or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized as such by the State/Central Govt.
Age Limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories up to 45 years; for candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC categories up to 43 years; for candidates belonging to ex-servicemen category up to 42 years and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category up to 50 years as per Govt. notification dated 02/09/2020 issued by the government of Assam in Personnel (B) Department.
Written-test and Computer Proficiency Test (for Junior Assistant) and Handwriting Test( for copyist).
1. General English: 75 marks2. General Knowledge: 50 marks3. Quantitative Aptitude: 25 marks5. Knowledge of Computer (Theory): 50 marks6. Language Skills in Assamese: 50 marks7. Computer Proficiency Test: 50 marks
1. General English, General Knowledge & Arithmetic: 100 marks2. Handwriting Test: 50 marks
How to apply for DC Majuli Recruitment 2020:
All eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majul, the link is given below from 13/10/2020 to 27/10/2020.
Applicants must upload the following documents/testimonials along with the application:-
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Specimen Signature.
- Admit Card/Pass Certificate & mark sheet of HSLC Examination.
- Certificate/Mark sheet of Graduation.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (If any).
- Starting Dates of Online Apply: 13/10/2020
- Last date of Online Apply: 27/10/2020
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Join Telegram channel:||Join now|
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Directorate General Assam Rifles, Shillong for the recruitment of 01 post of Veterinary Doctor. Go through the details below …
Tripura Cricket Association Recruitment 2020: Walk-in 05 Posts Junior Engineer & Executive Engineer (Civil)
A notification has been published by the Tripura Cricket Association, Agartala, Tripura West for the recruitment of 05 posts of Junior Engineer and Executive Engineer (Civil). …
A notification has been published by the National Health Mission (NHM), Assam regarding the One Year Compulsory Rural Posting for all doctors who have passed the …
Oil India Limited has released the admit card of the Written Test (Stage-I) for the recruitment of 394 Technician/ Assistant Technician/ Assistant Mechanic/ Assistant Operator vacancy. The written test …
A notification has been published by the Samagra Shiksha, Assam (SSA) for the recruitment of 1 Project Engineer Vacancy under Samagra Shiksha, Assam (SSA) on a contractual …
Commissioner of Taxes, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 03 (three) DRIVER vacancy in the Office of the Commissioner of Taxes, Assam. Go through the …
DSE Assam going to release district-wise Approved List for preparation of merit list for Graduate Teacher at (madhyamik.assam.gov.in). Candidates who have appeared in the original documents verification …
A notification has been published by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). for the recruitment of 482 Apprentice vacancy in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 different Regions across …
A notification has been published by the Secondary Education Department, Assam of Higher Secondary (HS) TET 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Assam …