DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2020:
An employment notification has been published by Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta for the recruitment of 2 Svayem Sahayak vacancies on a contractual basis for a period not exceeding 6 (six) months under the Re-SVAYEM scheme.
Date of Interview: 15/10/2020
Details on DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2020:
Name of Post: Svayem Sahayak
No of posts: 02 (Unreserved)
The candidate must be a permanent resident & currently residing in the state of Assam.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in any stream from any University recognized by the Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the Government with Certificate of one-year Computer Diploma Course.
- Preference will be given who has experience in application maintenance & support having proficiency including English/Assamese Computer typing from a recognized Institute. Thorough knowledge of DTP, Ramdhenu, Unicode 6.5/7.00. Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Adobe Page Maker, Adobe Software, (Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator), thorough knowledge of E-mail, and Intenet are compulsory.
- Good oral and written communication skills in the Assamese & English Language.
- The candidate should own a functional Laptop to be used for the work.
d. The candidate should own a functional Laptop to be used for the work.
Minimum 21 years as of 01.01.2020 & not more than 35 years of age on the day of publication of the advertisement.
Fixed pay of Rs. 25,000/month without TA/DA other allowance. The remuneration will be paid out of the Administrative Expenditure under the scheme.
Functions of Svayem Sahayak:
- To support officials at the district level in process management, coordinate in receiving & scrutinizing the applications & in the capacity building of the identified beneficiaries.
- To update details of the beneficiaries in the designated web portal.
- The SVAYEM Sahayak will function directly under the control and supervision of the Deputy Commission, Barpeta.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected through Viva-Voce and practical Computer tests to be held on 15th October, 2020 from 10:00 AM at the Circuit House, Barpeta.
How to apply for DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2020:
Interested eligible Certified/Marksheet with an attested photo copy of each of it and 2 recent passport size photograph along with the update Standard Application Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX. Candidate will have to mention his/her contact details as Whatsapp Mobile Number, Email address in the Application Form.
(No TA/DA) would be provided for attending the interview. The candidates not fulfilling eligibility criteria would not be considered for the selection process.
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Joint Recruitment Board of Tripura (JRBT), Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning (DESMP), Office Lane Agartala for the recruitment …
A notification has been published by the Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Lamphelpat Imphal for the recruitment of 05 posts of Senior Residents, 2020. Go through …
A notification has been published by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) for the recruitment of 1 Junior Assistant/ Office Assistant vacancy. Go through the details below …
A notification has been published by the Secondary Education Department, Assam of Higher Secondary (HS) TET 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Assam …
A notification has been published by the R.B. Engineering & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., Jorhat for the recruitment of 3 Civil Engineer vacancies. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) for the recruitment of 49 Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific Assistant ‘A’ vacancies. Go …
A notification has been published by the Sports Authority of India (SAI), Imphal, Manipur for the recruitment of 06 posts of Masseur/Masseuse vacancies. Go through the details …
DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 14 Jarikarak, Peon & Other (Grade-IV) Vacancy
A Grade-IV job notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur for the recruitment of 14 Jarikarak, Peon, Chowkidar and Room Bearer vacancy. Go through …
District Courts of Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 64 Posts of Stenographer Grade-I & II (Promotion)
The Gauhati High Court (GHC), Guwahati applications are invited from the serving Stenographers of the district courts of Assam, has published a notification regarding the …