DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020:
A notification has been released by Director of Medical Education, Assam (DME) regarding the DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020 for admission into various paramedical courses under paramedical institutes of Assam. Go through the details below.
Last Date: 05/11/2020
Details on DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020:
Name of the Course: Paramedical Course
No. of seats: 332
Name of organization: Directorate of Medical Education, Assam
Name of state: Assam
Academic session: 2020-21
Application form available: 27th October 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Paramedical Admission 2020:
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for Assam Paramedical Admission 2020:
- He/ she must be a citizen of India.
- He/ she must be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is H.S.S.L.C. (Sc.) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC. SC. ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Students have to be within the age limit of 17-25 years on 31st December of 2020, Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/ MOBC, SC, ST(P), and ST(H) candidates. Age relaxation is applicable for the DIBYANG candidates as per the existing norms of the Government of Assam.
List of Institutes for Paramedical Course, Assam:
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati
- institute of Paramedical Science, Dibrugarh
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat
- institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta and
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Tezpur
Under DME, Assam there are 5 paramedical institutes in Assam under Govt. of Assam. These institutes offer the following courses.
1. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
2. Diploma in Medical Radiographic Technology
3. Diploma in Cardiac Care Technology
4. Diploma in Physiotherapy
5. Diploma in ICU Technology
6. Diploma in Physician’s Assistant Course
7. Diploma in Emergency and First Aid
8. Diploma in OT Technology (OT+Anaesthesia+Endoscopy)
9. Diploma in Dialysis Technician Course
Selection of candidates for the course and the institutes will be made category wise as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website www.dme.assam.gov.in.
Documents to be Submitted with the DME Form:
Attested Copies of the Following Documents are to be enclosed along with the Application Forms:
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided.
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (Age proof).
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable).
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable).
- Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by local MLA (if applicable).
DME Assam Paramedical Admission Form:
DME Assam Paramedical Admission Form will be available at DME, Assam official website www.dmeassam.gov.in, the link is given below, from 27th October 2020 to 3rd November 2020. Applicants must submit the filled up Application forms with the required documents as mentioned above at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati/ Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh/ Silchar Medical College. Silchar/ Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat/F.A.A. Medical College. Barpeta/ Tezpur Medical College Tezpur (Whichever is convenient) on or before 5th November. 2020.
The application should be put inside an envelope and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”.
Commencement of Submission of Application: 27/10/2020
Last date to submit the application: 05/11/2020
|Admission Notification:||Click Here|
|Courses Offered:||Click here|
|Join Telegram channel:||Join now|
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Joint Recruitment Board of Tripura (JRBT), Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning (DESMP), Office Lane Agartala for the recruitment …
A notification has been published by the Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Lamphelpat Imphal for the recruitment of 05 posts of Senior Residents, 2020. Go through …
A notification has been published by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) for the recruitment of 1 Junior Assistant/ Office Assistant vacancy. Go through the details below …
A notification has been published by the Secondary Education Department, Assam of Higher Secondary (HS) TET 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Assam …
A notification has been published by the R.B. Engineering & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., Jorhat for the recruitment of 3 Civil Engineer vacancies. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) for the recruitment of 49 Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific Assistant ‘A’ vacancies. Go …
A notification has been published by the Sports Authority of India (SAI), Imphal, Manipur for the recruitment of 06 posts of Masseur/Masseuse vacancies. Go through the details …
DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 14 Jarikarak, Peon & Other (Grade-IV) Vacancy
A Grade-IV job notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur for the recruitment of 14 Jarikarak, Peon, Chowkidar and Room Bearer vacancy. Go through …
District Courts of Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 64 Posts of Stenographer Grade-I & II (Promotion)
The Gauhati High Court (GHC), Guwahati applications are invited from the serving Stenographers of the district courts of Assam, has published a notification regarding the …