IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been published by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for the recruitment of 2557 clerical cadre (CRP Clerks -X) vacancy. Interested applicants may apply now.
Last Date: 06/11/2020
Details on IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020:
Name of Post: Clerk
No of posts: 2557
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
Age as on 01-09-2020:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee for IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020:
- For Others: Rs.850/- (Inclusive of GST)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/- (Inclusive of GST)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020:
Apply Online by visiting the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) ibps.in from 02/09/2020. Or scroll down go through the links.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 02-09-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 23-09-2020
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 17-11-2020
- The date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23 to 28-11-2020
- Date for Download of call letters for Preliminary Online Exam: 18-11-2020
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 05, 12 & 13-12-2020
- Date for Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: 31-12-2020
- Download of Call letter for Main Online Exam: 12-01-2021
- Date for Main Exam: 24-01-2021
- Date for Provisional Allotment: 01-04-2021
Starting Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 23/10/2020
Last Date to Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 06/11/2020.
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Extended Notice:||Click Here|
|Join Telegram channel:||Join now|
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Joint Recruitment Board of Tripura (JRBT), Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning (DESMP), Office Lane Agartala for the recruitment …
A notification has been published by the Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Lamphelpat Imphal for the recruitment of 05 posts of Senior Residents, 2020. Go through …
A notification has been published by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) for the recruitment of 1 Junior Assistant/ Office Assistant vacancy. Go through the details below …
A notification has been published by the Secondary Education Department, Assam of Higher Secondary (HS) TET 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Assam …
A notification has been published by the R.B. Engineering & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., Jorhat for the recruitment of 3 Civil Engineer vacancies. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) for the recruitment of 49 Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific Assistant ‘A’ vacancies. Go …
A notification has been published by the Sports Authority of India (SAI), Imphal, Manipur for the recruitment of 06 posts of Masseur/Masseuse vacancies. Go through the details …
DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 14 Jarikarak, Peon & Other (Grade-IV) Vacancy
A Grade-IV job notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur for the recruitment of 14 Jarikarak, Peon, Chowkidar and Room Bearer vacancy. Go through …
District Courts of Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 64 Posts of Stenographer Grade-I & II (Promotion)
The Gauhati High Court (GHC), Guwahati applications are invited from the serving Stenographers of the district courts of Assam, has published a notification regarding the …