Madhyamik Assam Recruitment 2020:
Madhyamik Assam has released recruitment news for the 5746 posts of “Graduate Teacher (Science) & Graduate Teacher (Arts)”. Go through the details before applying for it.
Details on Madhyamik Assam Recruitment 2020:
1. Name of the posts: Graduate Teacher (Arts)
No of posts – 3903
2. Name of the posts: Graduate Teacher (Science)
No of posts – 1843
Rs.14,500/- to Rs.60,500/- and Grade Pay Rs.8,700/- per month
A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st January 2020 as per Govt. Office Memorandum vide No. ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02/09/2020.
This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to the crossing of their existing upper age limit of 40 years.
Educational and Professional Qualification:
1. For the Graduate Teacher (Arts) Graduate or Post Graduate from recognized University in Arts subject with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution, but degree obtained from off campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
2. For the post of Graduate Teacher (Science) the candidate must be Science Graduate or Post Graduate in Science having from recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution, but degree obtained from off campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid .
3. In respect of Secondary TET Candidate must obtain 60% marks in each paper for UR category and 55% marks for OBC/MOBC, SC ST(P) ST(H) and PwD category.
4. No candidate is allowed to apply in the Bengali/Hindi/Assamese medium schools if the candidate does not have MIL in Bengali, Hindi and Assamese respectively in the HSLC examination as the case may be. Only candidate having Bengali, Hindi and Assamese as MIL in HSLC examination is allowed for applying in the schools which are imparting education in Bengali, Hindi and Assamese Medium.
However as per Govt. Notification NoASE.313/2013/156 dated 21st January 2017. Under Provision of rule 30 of the Assam Secondary Education(Provincialised) Service Rules, 2003, The Governor of Assam is hereby pleased to accept the Diploma Certificate in the Assamese Language issued by Axom Sahitya Sabha in case of requirement of Assamese Language either as MIL or as any elective subject in HSLC or equivalent examination in respect of the candidates who have qualified High School TET.
Selection Criteria of Madhyamik Assam Recruitment 2020:
- (i) 100 marks on the percentage of marks in B.A/B.Com/B.Sc. examination (in case of Major/Hons, the marks obtained in Major/Hons shall be taken into consideration.
- (ii) 100 marks on the percentage of marks in HS final examination.
- (iii) 100 marks on the percentage of marks in B.T./B.Ed. final examination.
- (iv) 100 marks on the percentage of marks in TET examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as an undergraduate/Junior Teacher in a provincialized High/Higher Secondary school having requisite academic and professional qualification. Any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counter additionally in respect of TET for such a teacher.
- (v) Explanation: For the purpose of calculation of marks under the categories mentioned in clauses (i) (ii), (iii) and (iv) above it may be clarified that if a candidate secure; for example 60% marks in the particular examination he/she secure 60 marks out of 100 marks allotted in the concerned examination.
- (vi) 50 marks @ 25 marks for one year of teaching experience as a contractual teacher and another 25 marks for two years, subject to consideration for a minimum period of two years.
- (vii) 50 marks teaching experience for the teachers working continuously on fixed pay basis (0ther than contractual teachers) in a provincialized Higher Secondary School or High School/Madrassa for their service as fixed pay teachers provided they have a requisite academic and professional qualification.
- (viii) 10 marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for “C” certificate and 5 marks for “B” certificate)
- (ix) 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at the national level representing Assam.
- (x) 10 marks for achievements in fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at the National level.
How to apply for Madhyamik Assam Recruitment 2020:
The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website https://www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in/ from Midnight of 15/09/2020 to Midnight of
30/09/2020 07/10/2020 11/10/2020.
After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along-with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, disability, TET, BE.D and co-curricular activities at the time of document verification before the District Level Selection Committee. Candidates must also produce original documents that have been uploaded with the online application to the DSC etc.
After submitting the online application form, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references.
Candidates may note that failing to qualify in Screening/ Verification of documents will result in cancellation of their candidature. Online communication in this regard will be entertained.
The office will not be responsible for any lapse in the submission of online applications due to any technical problem.
Documents to Submitted with Online Application
The following self-attested coloured copies of certificates and documents to be submitted online
- i. Mark sheet of HSLC. HSSLC and BA/B. Sc.
- ii. Pass Certificate of HSLC. HSSLC and BA/B. Sc.
- iii. Pass Certificate of H.S.L.C./H.S.L.C. Admit Card in support of age.
- iv. Certificate and Mark sheet of High School TET .
- v. Certificate and Mark sheet of B.Ed
- vi. Certificates in support of Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills) / OBC / MOBC.
- vii. Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
- viii. Certificate of NCC (B & C Category only)
- ix. Certificate of recognized Sports at national level representing Assam
- x. Certificate of Achievements in fine arts and cultural activities representing the state officially at national level.
- xi. Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
- xii. Certificate of EWS issued by the competent authority.
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Apply Online:||Click Here|
|Join Telegram channel:||Join now|
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Joint Recruitment Board of Tripura (JRBT), Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning (DESMP), Office Lane Agartala for the recruitment …
A notification has been published by the Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Lamphelpat Imphal for the recruitment of 05 posts of Senior Residents, 2020. Go through …
A notification has been published by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) for the recruitment of 1 Junior Assistant/ Office Assistant vacancy. Go through the details below …
A notification has been published by the Secondary Education Department, Assam of Higher Secondary (HS) TET 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Assam …
A notification has been published by the R.B. Engineering & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., Jorhat for the recruitment of 3 Civil Engineer vacancies. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) for the recruitment of 49 Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific Assistant ‘A’ vacancies. Go …
A notification has been published by the Sports Authority of India (SAI), Imphal, Manipur for the recruitment of 06 posts of Masseur/Masseuse vacancies. Go through the details …
DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 14 Jarikarak, Peon & Other (Grade-IV) Vacancy
A Grade-IV job notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur for the recruitment of 14 Jarikarak, Peon, Chowkidar and Room Bearer vacancy. Go through …
District Courts of Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 64 Posts of Stenographer Grade-I & II (Promotion)
The Gauhati High Court (GHC), Guwahati applications are invited from the serving Stenographers of the district courts of Assam, has published a notification regarding the …