Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been released by the Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department, Assam for the recruitment of 221 Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA) vacancy under the Directorate of A.H. & Vety, Deptt. Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-3. Go through the details below.
Last Date: 16/11/2020 up to 5.00 pm
Details on Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment 2020:
Post: Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA)
No. of posts: 221
For direct recruitment to the cadre of Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA), a candidate shall have to pass HSSLC (Science) with Biology as one of the subjects and also have to complete the one year certificate course in elementary knowledge of Veterinary Science from the recognized school of “School of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry” established by the Govt. of Assam at Ghungoor, Silchar.
The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 45 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidate i.e. upto 43 years
Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- 60,500/ + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- plus other allowances as admissible from time to time.
A Candidate for direct recruitment to the cadre of VFA shall be of sound health both mentally and physically and free from any organic defects or body infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties and require to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
How to apply for Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment 2020:
1. The interested candidates may apply in standard form as per part IX of the Assam Gazette for application along with testimonials and a self-addressed envelope affixing the stamp of Rs. 5.00 for communication. The duly filled in Application should be addressed to the address given below and be submitted physically in the DropBox at the Directorate or by Registered Post.
A.H. & Vety. Department, Assam,
2. Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed by the candidate prominently. The Directorate of A.H. & Veterinary shall not be responsible for detachment’ loss of the photograph.
3. Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
4. In case of detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate/ mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate /Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) should be furnished invariably and tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Directorate will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
5. Candidates of Economically Weaker Sections should furnish the certificate issued by the competent authority as per Govt. of Assam OM No. ABP.07/2019/4 dtd. 10.04.2019.
6. In-service candidates will have to apply through the proper channel. However, they should submit an advance copy of the application in the prescribed format to this Directorate directly.
Last date of receipt of application is 16th November 2020 up to 5.00 pm.
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Joint Recruitment Board of Tripura (JRBT), Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning (DESMP), Office Lane Agartala for the recruitment …
A notification has been published by the Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Lamphelpat Imphal for the recruitment of 05 posts of Senior Residents, 2020. Go through …
A notification has been published by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) for the recruitment of 1 Junior Assistant/ Office Assistant vacancy. Go through the details below …
A notification has been published by the Secondary Education Department, Assam of Higher Secondary (HS) TET 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Assam …
A notification has been published by the R.B. Engineering & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., Jorhat for the recruitment of 3 Civil Engineer vacancies. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) for the recruitment of 49 Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific Assistant ‘A’ vacancies. Go …
A notification has been published by the Sports Authority of India (SAI), Imphal, Manipur for the recruitment of 06 posts of Masseur/Masseuse vacancies. Go through the details …
DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 14 Jarikarak, Peon & Other (Grade-IV) Vacancy
A Grade-IV job notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur for the recruitment of 14 Jarikarak, Peon, Chowkidar and Room Bearer vacancy. Go through …
District Courts of Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 64 Posts of Stenographer Grade-I & II (Promotion)
The Gauhati High Court (GHC), Guwahati applications are invited from the serving Stenographers of the district courts of Assam, has published a notification regarding the …