Directorate Of Museum, Assam Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Museum, Assam for the recruitment of 1 Cataloguing Assistant vacancy on a regular basis under Directorate of Museums, Assam, Guwahati.1 Cataloguing Assistant vacancy on a regular basis under Directorate of Museums, Assam, Guwahati.
Details on Directorate Of Museum, Assam Recruitment 2020:
Name of post: Cataloguing Assistant
No of posts: 1 (UR)
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January, 2020. The upper age limit relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC/MOBC as per govt. rule.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000-49,000/- + Rs.5,600/- pm.
- Candidates/ applicants must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate should be well versed in the state official Language.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Departments should submit their application through the proper channel.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. The Written Examination will be of 100 marks 2 hours (Two hours) duration (General Knowledge, General English, General Mathematics and Assamese). No TA/DA will be borne for attending test.
The selected candidate has to produce original documents for verification relating to various claims as submitted with the Application form and for medical examination on dates specified by the selection committee.
There will be no Viva-voce (Interview)
How to apply for Directorate Of Museum, Assam Recruitment 2020:
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
1. Self-attested copies of (i) Age proof Certificate, (ii) Educational qualifications, (iii) Caste certificate, (iv) Valid employment Registration card of the State of Assam and (v) Residential Certificate (PRC/Voter ID/Aadhaar}, (vi) Applicant submit a Declaration in the Form-A (Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019, (vii) Candidates belonging to EWS should submit EWS certificate issued by competent authority are must. The candidates must provide their mobile nos. in the Application form.
2. Self-attested three copies of recent passport size Photographs.
3. A self-address envelope size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs. 5 only.
4. Candidates/ applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
5. Application should be submitted in person or by ordinary post to the Office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati – 781001.
The last date of receipt of application is 21st November 2020.
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Indian Air Force (IAF) for the recruitment of 235 posts of AFCAT (01/2021) for Flying Branch & Ground …
Tripura University Agartala Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 43 Non-Teaching (Group-A, B & C) Vacancy
A notification has been published by the Tripura University, Suryamaninagar, Agartala for the recruitment of 43 Non-Teaching (Group-A, B & C) Vacancy. Go through the details …
JCRE Skill Solution Manipur Recruitment 2020: Apply for 17 Vacancy Nurse, RO, EMT & Ambulance Driver Posts
A notification has been published by the JCRE Skill Solutions, Imphal West, Manipur for the recruitment of 17 posts of Nurse, Relationship Officer (RO), Emergency …
A Grade-IV job notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur for the recruitment of 14 Jarikarak, Peon, Chowkidar and Room Bearer vacancy. Go through …
Assam Industrial Development Corporation (AIDC) Guwahati has released Written Exam Admit Card for recruitment Executive Assistant (Accounts & GA) Vacancies. Go through the details below. The …
The Admit Card and Exam Notice has been released by Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) for the recruitment of 222 Assistant Engineer (Civil) vacancy under Panchayat …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam regarding the Assam ANM Admission 2020 notification for ANM training course for the year …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam for the recruitment of50 Driver and Grade IV Vacancy in newly created districts South Salmara, Mankachar, …
APDCL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 376 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy
A notification has been published by the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL), Guwahati for the recruitment of 376 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Officer …
APGCL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 26 Assistant & Junior Manager & Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy
A notification has been released by the APGCL Assam for the recruitment of 26 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager & Assistant Accounts Officer vacancies. Go through the details below …