MSSV, Nagaon Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been published by the Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV), Nagaon for the recruitment of 01 Assistant Professor in the Department of Sankardeva Studies. Go through the details below.
Last Date: 20/11/2020
Details on MSSV, Nagaon Recruitment 2020:
Post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 01
Pay Scale: As per new PAY MATRIX of MSSV
- The Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He/she must be medically fit both in mind and in body-a certificate duly signed by the District Medical Officer, Nagaon District or any competent Registered Medical Officer, approved by the Vice-Chancellor, shall have to be produced by any person who would be appointed as a Teacher, before/she is allowed to join.
- A certificate about the good character from the Head of the Institution last attended or served shall accompany an application for any post of a Teacher.
- The candidate must possess the minimum qualifications for the post.
- Upper age limit of the candidates shall be as per the Govt. of Assam rules / norms
Educational Qualification for MSSV, Nagaon Recruitment:
*A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Assamese/ English/ History/ Political Science/ Folklore/ Sanskrit/ Cultural Studies from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
* Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations,2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
* Candidate shall have done Ph.D. in Sankaradeva and his works or pursuing a Ph.D. degree in subject which may be directly related to Sankaradeva and his works or candidates who have done an active research program/ project on Sankaradeva and his works
How to apply for MSSV, Nagaon Recruitment 2020:
Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 2,000.00 (Rupees two thousand) only by demand draft in favour of “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA” payable at “State Bank of India, Nagaon Main Branch (IFSC: SBIN0000146)” or Cash at Accounts Branch of the University as an application fee for the post.
A completed application in the prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA, H.B. PATH, KOLONGPAR, NAGAON –782001” on latest by 20th November 2020.
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Indian Air Force (IAF) for the recruitment of 235 posts of AFCAT (01/2021) for Flying Branch & Ground …
Tripura University Agartala Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 43 Non-Teaching (Group-A, B & C) Vacancy
A notification has been published by the Tripura University, Suryamaninagar, Agartala for the recruitment of 43 Non-Teaching (Group-A, B & C) Vacancy. Go through the details …
JCRE Skill Solution Manipur Recruitment 2020: Apply for 17 Vacancy Nurse, RO, EMT & Ambulance Driver Posts
A notification has been published by the JCRE Skill Solutions, Imphal West, Manipur for the recruitment of 17 posts of Nurse, Relationship Officer (RO), Emergency …
A Grade-IV job notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur for the recruitment of 14 Jarikarak, Peon, Chowkidar and Room Bearer vacancy. Go through …
Assam Industrial Development Corporation (AIDC) Guwahati has released Written Exam Admit Card for recruitment Executive Assistant (Accounts & GA) Vacancies. Go through the details below. The …
The Admit Card and Exam Notice has been released by Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) for the recruitment of 222 Assistant Engineer (Civil) vacancy under Panchayat …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam regarding the Assam ANM Admission 2020 notification for ANM training course for the year …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam for the recruitment of50 Driver and Grade IV Vacancy in newly created districts South Salmara, Mankachar, …
APDCL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 376 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy
A notification has been published by the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL), Guwahati for the recruitment of 376 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Officer …
APGCL Recruitment 2020: Apply for 26 Assistant & Junior Manager & Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy
A notification has been released by the APGCL Assam for the recruitment of 26 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager & Assistant Accounts Officer vacancies. Go through the details below …