SSUHS Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been published by the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) for the recruitment of 1 Public Relations Officer vacancy purely contractual basis. Go through the details below.
Last Date: 13/11/2020
Details on SSUHS Recruitment 2020:
Name of Post: Public Relations Officer
No of posts: 01 (one)
Pay Scale: Rs.50,000/- PM
Age Limit: Candidates must not be above 40 years as on 01.01.2020
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
1. Master’s Degree in Communication and Journalism with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade from any Indian University or
Master’s degree in English, with at least 55% marks with P.G. Diploma in Communication and Journalism from a Government recognized university/institution.
2. At least 5 years of experience in the Editorial Department/Centre of any established English Newspaper, National/local News Agencies, Radio or Television, Film media, reputed advertising agencies, University/College.
Working in an institution of higher learning/international organization.
3. He/she must have experience of using computational tools,databases, web applications and technology based information systems, good knowledge of computer applications and internet.
4. Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills, drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask; the ability to cope with pressure creativity, imagination and initiative
5. Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional ability to read and write fluently in English and Assamese, strong ethical convictions, commitment to quality service; and ability to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty, and staff.
How to apply for SSUHS Recruitment 2020:
Candidates must submit the application in the prescribed Application Format available on the University website www.ssuhs.in along with a Bank Draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences” payable at SBI, GMC Branch, Guwahati on or before 13.11.2020 (Last Date).
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Sericulture Assam for the recruitment of 13 vacancy in the cadre of Sericulture Inspector/ Farm Manager/Assistant Superintendent of Sericulture/Cocoon Marketing Inspector/Grainage Manager/Investigator/Reeling …
A notification has been published by the NTPC Limited for the recruitment of 230 Assistant Engineer and Assistant Chemist vacancy. Go through the details below …
A notification has been published by the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Guwahati for the recruitment of 28 Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancy. Go through …
Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam is shortly going to release the admit card of written examination for the recruitment of 100 Grade IV Vacancy in various District and Sub-Divisional Offices of Handloom …
A notification has been published by the Inspectorate of Electricity, Assam for the recruitment of 4 Junior Assistant (Grade-III) Vacancy in the office of the Senior …
A notification has been published by the Indian Navy for the recruitment of 1159 Tradesman Mate Group ‘C’ vacancy at various Commands. Go through the …
A notification has been published by the Irrigation Department, Mangaldai for the recruitment of 4 Peon vacancy in the establishment of the Superintending Engineer, Mangaldai Circle, Irrigation, Mangaldai …
A notification has been published by the Supreme Court of India for the recruitment of 30 Court Assistant (Junior Translator) vacancy. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the Assam Gas Company Limited for the recruitment of 12 Management Trainee and Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancyt. Go through …