SSUHS Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been published by the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) for the recruitment of 1 Public Relations Officer vacancy purely contractual basis. Go through the details below.
Last Date: 13/11/2020
Details on SSUHS Recruitment 2020:
Name of Post: Public Relations Officer
No of posts: 01 (one)
Pay Scale: Rs.50,000/- PM
Age Limit: Candidates must not be above 40 years as on 01.01.2020
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
1. Master’s Degree in Communication and Journalism with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade from any Indian University or
Master’s degree in English, with at least 55% marks with P.G. Diploma in Communication and Journalism from a Government recognized university/institution.
2. At least 5 years of experience in the Editorial Department/Centre of any established English Newspaper, National/local News Agencies, Radio or Television, Film media, reputed advertising agencies, University/College.
Working in an institution of higher learning/international organization.
3. He/she must have experience of using computational tools,databases, web applications and technology based information systems, good knowledge of computer applications and internet.
4. Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills, drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask; the ability to cope with pressure creativity, imagination and initiative
5. Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional ability to read and write fluently in English and Assamese, strong ethical convictions, commitment to quality service; and ability to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty, and staff.
How to apply for SSUHS Recruitment 2020:
Candidates must submit the application in the prescribed Application Format available on the University website www.ssuhs.in along with a Bank Draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences” payable at SBI, GMC Branch, Guwahati on or before 13.11.2020 (Last Date).
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the State Bank of India (SBI) for the recruitment of 8500 Apprentice vacancy under the Apprentice Act 1961. Go through the …
A notification has been published by the State Bank of India (SBI). for the recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy. Go through the details below. Last …
A notification has been published by the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam for the recruitment of 01 Chief Executive Officer (M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech). Go through the details below. Last Date: …
A notification has been published by the Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) for the recruitment of 211 State Mission Manager, Mission Executive, MIS Asst, State Account Asst …
Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 4 President & Member Vacancy
A notification has been published by the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Assam Recruitment 2020 for the recruitment of President …
A notification has been published by the Fee Regulatory Committee, Assam for the recruitment of 2 Financial Analyst and Private Assistant to Chairperson vacancy. Go …
A notification has been published by the NKEngineering Works, Guwahati for the recruitment of 03 Site Engineer, HR Admin Executive and other vacancies. Go through the …
A notification has been published by the Satin Creditcare Network Ltd, Tezpur. for the recruitment of 15 Community Service Officer Vacancies. Go through the …
A notification has been published by the CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat for the recruitment of 04 Project Associate-I and Field …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam regarding the Assam ANM Admission 2020 notification for ANM training course for the year …