TATA AIA Life Insurance Assam Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been published by the TATA AIA Life Insurance Company, Udalguri, Assam for the recruitment of 1 Key Account Manager Vacancy at Kokhrajan, Udalguri. Go through the details below.
Last Date: Not Mentioned (apply as soon as possible)
Details on TATA AIA Life Insurance Assam Recruitment 2020:
Name of Post: Key Account Manager
No. of Post: 1
Department: Central Bank of India
Level/ Band: Executive
Qualification: Graduate/PostGraduate/ Insurance specific training.
Experience:2 to 4 years of work experience in Insurance / Financial Service Background, Public Sector Bank partner work experience would be preferable
CTC: 3 Lacs
- Visit partner branches and interact with Bank branch managers.
- Ensure sales targets assigned are met on every parameter.
- Interact with customers to explain the products and solutions.
- Help branches mapped to her/him help achieve insurance sales targets.
- Reports To Area Manager
Geographic Area Covered: Branches
Internal Stakeholders: Supervisors, Ops, Underwriting, Legal
External Stakeholders: Central Bank – Channel Partner
Key Result Areas:
Partner and Client Management:
- Exceeding branch level targets (NB, renewal, STP, digitization, product mix, etc)
- Interact with the Bank branch teams and customers to explain the products and promote the brand
- Sales and support to all branches assigned – complete documentation, medicals, close pending documentation.
- Drive local contests and engagements to engage teams.
- Keep track of all contests and initiatives launched – bank, other insurers and Tata AIA Life.
- Maintain good relationship with Bank Branch manager – interact with him regularly to assess business status. Take help from them to push & motivate them to maintain productivity.
- Managing the relationship between internal team and channel partner so as to foster sales for the company and maintain utmost levels of responsiveness to requirements from the Channel Partner.
- Aid the bank branches to adopt new processes and technology.
Ensure sales targets assigned are met on every parameter:
- Assist the Branch team to ensure their insurance targets are met by providing sales support, correct training, product updates, sales information.
- Align partner to ensure both teams are working towards the same goal.
Ensure adequate customer service – grievance redressal, claim settlement, renewal etc.
Technical Skills Required:
Good product knowledge• Good knowledge of MS Office
How to apply for TATA AIA Life Insurance Assam Recruitment 2020:
Interested cum eligible candidates are required to apply online by visiting the official link given below.
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Fisheries, Assam for the recruitment of 19 Manager and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancy under Pradhan …
A notification has been published by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of 6506 Group B & C vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply …
A notification has been published by the ADP College, Nagaon for the recruitment of 4 Assistant Professor vacancy. Go through the details below. Last Date: 15 …
A notification has been published by the Arya Vidyapeeth (AV) College, Guwahati for the recruitment of 04 posts of Assistant Professor. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the National Investigation Agency (NIA), New Delhi for the recruitment of 22 posts of Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade-I and Upper …
A notification has been published by the Project implementation Agency (PIA), JICA funded Guwahati Sewerage Project for the recruitment of 15 Manager, Engineer, Technician and other …
A notification has been published by the Commissionerate of Labour, Assam for the recruitment of 36 Driver, Peon and Chowkidar vacancy under the Commissionerate of …
A notification has been published by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment of 56 Assistant Professor ans Assistant Director vacanc. Go through the details below …
A notification has been published by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) for the recruitment of 24 Fishery Development Officers and Plant Manager vacancies in various departments under …