VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020:
An admission Notification has been published by VKNRL School of Nursing for admission into 3 (three) years GNM -General Nursing and Midwifery course in VKNRL School of Nursing, Golaghat. Interested candidate may go through the details below.
Last Date: 20/11/2020
Details on VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020:
Name of the Course: General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
Name of Institute: VKNRL School of Nursing, Golaghat
No. of Seats: 40
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.vknrlnursingschool.edu.in, the link is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for VKNRL GNM Admission 2020:
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually from any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS). However, science is preferable.
- The applicant must be a Female Candidate.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Registered as ANM.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
Candidates must be within the age limit of 17 to 35 years as on 31.12.2019.
• For disabled candidates: 5% disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity and other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification will be same as prescribed for nursing programme.
• 5% of total marks is relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
• Seat reservation as per Govt. of Assam norms. (SC-7%, ST (P)-10%, ST (H)-5%, OBC/MOBC-15%). In case of unavailability of suitable candidates from the reserved categories, the vacant seats will be filled up by the candidates from the open merit list.
• 30% of the seats shall be reserved for the candidates from 10 KM radius of Numaligargh Refinery Limited (Schooling from school covered under Gyandeep Scheme), 30% of the seats shall be reserved from Golaghat District and 40% of the seats is open for all. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates from 10 km radius of Numaligargh Refinery Limited, these seats shall be filled from the merit list of Golaghat District and in case of non-availability of suitable candidates from Golaghat District; the same shall be filled from open merit list.
A non-refundable fee of 100 (Rupees Hundred only) is required to pay online. The payment option will be available on the website, link is given below.
Selection Process of VKNRL GNM Admission 2020:
- Selection shall be based on the percentage of marks scored in the qualifying examination and Entrance Examination. In case of Science stream students, 7% marks shall be added to the percentage of marks obtained in their qualifying examination.
- The provisional list, taking all criterions into consideration, shall be prepared and published in the school website at http://www.vknrlnursingschool.edu.in.
- The candidates selected for admission will have to undergo medical examination by a medical board consisting of Doctor/faculty members of the institute. If in the assessment of the medical board, a candidate is found medically unfit, she will not be allowed to take admission in the course. The institute will also cancel the admission even if a candidate is diagnosed with major disease within 3 (three) months of admission.
- Candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time and any changes made in the admission process will be uploaded in the same.
- Candidates once admitted in the GNM course will not be permitted to pursue any other course of studies simultaneously and will automatically forfeit the GNM seats if they do so.
How to apply for VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020:
Online application form will be available at the school website vknrlnursingschool.edu.in from 10-11-2020 (Midnight) to 20-11-2020 (Midnight).
The online application form must be filled up after carefully going through the guidelines given on the website, The application form will no longer be available after 20th November 2020 (Midnight). So. interested candidates are advised to submit the form within the stipulated period only.
Visit the website www.vknrlnursingschool.edu.in for further details of the VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020.
Important Dates for VKNRL School of Nursing Admission Notice 2020:
Online Application Start From: 10 November 2020 (Midnight)
Last Date for Online Application: 20 November 2020 (Midnight)
Checking of eligibility status online: N/A
Admit card Download: N/A
Date of entrance examination: N/A
Provisional Selection list: N/A
Counseling and Medical Checkup: N/A
Commencement of the Course: N/A
|Short Notification:||Click Here|
|Admission Prospectus::||Click Here|
|Join Telegram channel:||Join now|
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Directorate General Assam Rifles, Shillong for the recruitment of 01 post of Veterinary Doctor. Go through the details below …
Tripura Cricket Association Recruitment 2020: Walk-in 05 Posts Junior Engineer & Executive Engineer (Civil)
A notification has been published by the Tripura Cricket Association, Agartala, Tripura West for the recruitment of 05 posts of Junior Engineer and Executive Engineer (Civil). …
A notification has been published by the National Health Mission (NHM), Assam regarding the One Year Compulsory Rural Posting for all doctors who have passed the …
Oil India Limited has released the admit card of the Written Test (Stage-I) for the recruitment of 394 Technician/ Assistant Technician/ Assistant Mechanic/ Assistant Operator vacancy. The written test …
A notification has been published by the Samagra Shiksha, Assam (SSA) for the recruitment of 1 Project Engineer Vacancy under Samagra Shiksha, Assam (SSA) on a contractual …
Commissioner of Taxes, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 03 (three) DRIVER vacancy in the Office of the Commissioner of Taxes, Assam. Go through the …
DSE Assam going to release district-wise Approved List for preparation of merit list for Graduate Teacher at (madhyamik.assam.gov.in). Candidates who have appeared in the original documents verification …
A notification has been published by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). for the recruitment of 482 Apprentice vacancy in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 different Regions across …
A notification has been published by the Secondary Education Department, Assam of Higher Secondary (HS) TET 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Assam …