The government of Assam has released the Standard Operating Procedure guidelines (SOP) for the reopening of schools from January 1, 2021.
The SOP includes the opening and functioning of upper primary schools (Class-VI, VII & VIII) secondary schools (Class-IX, X), senior secondary schools (Class-XI, XII)/ degree colleges/ engineering colleges/ polytechnics/ private educational institutions as well as government and private training and coaching institutes/ universities in the state of Assam which started functioning on a staggered basis and w.e.f 1st January, 2020.
According to the new SOP, Class 1 to 5 will start classes on alternate days, Classes of 1, 2 and 3 standards will be conducted on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. On the other hand, classes of 4, 5, and 6 standards will be conducted on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Key takeaways of SOPs issued by the government are:
- The classes from I to V will be held on alternate days.
- The classes of IV and V will be held on every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Classes of I, II, and III will be held on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- The classes will start at 9 AM.
- The classes will end at 1:45 PM.
- Students will be offered midday meals from 12:15 PM to 12:45 PM.
- The heads of the schools have been instructed to maintain the COVID-19 protocols.
- The students will have to come with the permission of the parents.
- The teachers can conduct online classes also along with regular classes if necessary.
- No meetings, cultural programs could be organized inside the school premises.
- School premises will be sanitized once a week.
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the IDBI Bank for the recruitment of 04 Chief Data Officer, Head -Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance, Deputy Chief …
A notification has been published by the Indian Army for the recruitment of 194 Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) for RRT courses 91, 92, 93, 94 …
A notification has been published by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) for the recruitment of 2 Driver vacancies in the office of the Assam Public Service Commission. …
A notification has been published by the North Gauhati College for the recruitment of 3 Assistant Professor vacancy. Go through the details below. Last Date: 15 …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam regarding the publication of Provisional Merit Lists for the recruitment of 5043 …
A notification has been published by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) for the recruitment of 105 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancies at this Centre. Go through …
A notification has been published by the Airports Authority of India (AAI) for the recruitment of 368 Manager and Junior Executive vacancy. Go through the details below. Last …
A notification has been published by the Assam Equipment & Energy Services Pvt Ltd. (AEESPL) for the recruitment of 37 Officer, Executive, …
A notification has been published by the National Investigation Agency (NIA), New Delhi for the recruitment of 22 posts of Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade-I and Upper …