ASTU Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been published by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) for the recruitment of 1 Junior Assistant/ Office Assistant vacancy. Go through the details below.
Last Date: 14/12/2020
Details on ASTU Recruitment 2020:
Name of post: Junior Assistant/ Office Assistant
No of posts: 1
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000-Rs. 60,500 + Grade pay: Rs. 8,000/-( 7th Pay Scale Revised)
Educational Qualification: The applicant must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University. Candidates must have adequate Computer Knowledge and exposure in Windows and MS Office environment having fluency in English writing and speaking.
Knowledge of Assamese language is desirable.
Age Limit: Minimum age should be 18 years and Maximum age of 40 years as on 01/01/2020
Selection Process of ASTU Recruitment 2020
- Written test followed by computer skill test.
- Only the written test qualified candidates will be called for computer skill test.
- Syllabus of written test: General Knowledge, General Aptitude, General English, and Computer Knowledge.
- The written test will be held to shortlist candidates for the computer skill test. A computer skill test will be held to finalize the selected candidate.
- The question paper for the written examination will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) only.
- Each question will carry 01 marks only. There will be no negative marking.
Application Fee of ASTU Recruitment 2020
The application processing fee is Rs.500/- only (Rupees Five Hundred Only). Reserved category (ST/SC) applicants need to pay Rs 250/-(Rupees Two-Fifty Only). This application fee is non-refundable. All fees to be paid online or Demand Draft in favor of Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati payable at State Bank of India, AEC Branch, Branch Code – 010670, Guwahati-781013, Assam.
How to apply for ASTU Recruitment 2020:
Application form: Prescribed application form may be downloaded from the ASTU website www.astu.ac.in .
A candidate should not submit more than one application for one post. The envelop sending the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of “Name of the Post (Post code)” on the top of the envelope addressed to The Registrar, Assam Science and Technology University, Tetelia Road, Jalukbari, Guwahati-781013.
The size of the prescribed application form is approximately 21cm x 29.7cm (A4 size).
Only downloaded form will be accepted.
Last date of application to be reached at the University: 14 December 2020.
1. Candidates must have registered their names in any employment exchange of Assam only.
2. Candidates applying through proper channel from the Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous organization/ Public Sector will be given 5 (five) years relaxation in age .
3. The Bio-data format should filled along with 3 Passport Size Photographs and two self-addressed envelopes.
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the District Fishery Development Officer (DFDO), Sibsagar for the recruitment of 5 Fisherman & Grade-IV Vacancy in Sivasagr & …
A notification has been published by the Assam Agricultural University (AAU), Jorhat for the recruitment of 1 Clerk (Accounts) vacancy under the ‘Cost of Cultivation Scheme’ sponsored by the Ministry …
Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released the official Assam High School TET Merit List 2020 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th Provisional …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam regarding the publication of Provisional Merit Lists for the recruitment …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang for the recruitment of 11 Junior Assistant vacancy in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang. Go through …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Metro for the recruitment of 40 Stenographer and Junior Assistant Vacancy under the amalgamated establishment of …
A notification has been published by the Sericulture Assam, Guwahati for the recruitment of 180 posts of Grade-IV (Head Office & District/Sub-Divisional Offices). Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the Panchayat & Rural Development (PNRD), Assam for the recruitment of 377 Grade IV vacancies under the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner West Karbi Anglong for the recruitment of 2 Junior Assistant vacancy. Go through the details below …