Current Quiz: November 30
Assam-Career.com brings you the daily and complete important Current Affair Quiz of 30th November for you to practice for your all competitive exams. We prepare the Daily Current Affairs Quiz on a Date basis along with a weekly Quiz for you to learn.
With Daily Current Affair Quiz you can prepare for your banking exams, UPSC, Railways, all Government Exams, etc.
We update the quiz for what’s happening at the moment on daily current Facts and News.
Check the Daily and Weekly Basis Current Affairs Quiz.
Today’s Quiz 2020
Click on answer to view the answer.
1. According to the Transparency International Report, which country is the most corrupt country in Asia?
- North Korea
2. Till when India has extended ban on scheduled International Commercial Passenger Flights?
- 1 January 2021
- 31 December 2020
- 26 January 2021
- 1 March 2021
3. After which former Prime Minister, the Bowring and Lady Curzon Medical College and Research Institute in Bengaluru have been named?
- Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- P. V. Narasimha Rao
4. Which Country will host Temporary Ground Station Tracking facilities for ISRO’s Gaganyaan Mission?
- United States
- United Kingdom
5. Which day is observed as National (Indian) Organ Donation Day?
- 29 November
- 27 November
- 30 November
- 28 November
6. Which of the following bank has been put in the ‘red flag’ list, a system used for monitoring foreign portfolio investor (FPI) limits?
- Canara Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Punjab National Bank
7. Who has been appointed as the Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar?
- Tarkishore Prasad
- Renu Devi
- Sushil Modi
- Both A and B
8. After Reliance Industries and TCS, which firm has crossed the Rs 8 lakh crore mark?
- Larsen & Toubro
- Tata Motors
- HDFC Bank
- SBI Bank
9. Which minister has launched India Climate Change Knowledge Portal?
- Narendra Modi
- Amit Shah
- Ramesh Pokhriyal
- Prakash Javadekar
10. Who has been announced as a Brand Ambassador of Puma?
- Sania Mirza
- Kareena Kapoor
- Dua Lipa
- Priyanka Chopra
11. According to World University Rankings 2021 which institute has become top Institute of India?
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT Madras
- IIT Kharagpur
12. Which of the following Physicist, who shared the 2002 Nobel prize for the detection of cosmic neutrinos, passed away.
- Hideki Yukawa
- Leo Esaki
- Takaaki Kajita
- Masatoshi Koshiba
13. How many astronauts have launched recently by SpaceX to the International Space Station on the first full-fledged taxi flight for NASA?
14. In which city road construction has begun by using plastic waste?
15. Who is the author of the book titled Jungle Nama?
- Chetan Bhagat
- Shashi Tharoor
- Amitav Ghosh
- Arundhati Roy
16. Which state government has started the Garbh Sanskar scheme?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
17. World Diabetes Day is being observed on November 14. What was the theme of world diabetes day?
- Diabetes, Nurse, and Midwives.
- End Diabetes 2025
- The Nurse and Diabetes
- The Nurse and Midwives
18. Which International Federation recently started a food alliance?
- Both A & B
19. Which city kept its Guinness World Record for a second year by lighting diyas?
20. India’s first Sandalwood Museum is being established in which state?.
- Uttar Pradesh
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Fisheries, Assam for the recruitment of 19 Manager and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancy under Pradhan …
A notification has been published by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of 6506 Group B & C vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply …
A notification has been published by the ADP College, Nagaon for the recruitment of 4 Assistant Professor vacancy. Go through the details below. Last Date: 15 …
A notification has been published by the Arya Vidyapeeth (AV) College, Guwahati for the recruitment of 04 posts of Assistant Professor. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the National Investigation Agency (NIA), New Delhi for the recruitment of 22 posts of Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade-I and Upper …
A notification has been published by the Project implementation Agency (PIA), JICA funded Guwahati Sewerage Project for the recruitment of 15 Manager, Engineer, Technician and other …
A notification has been published by the Commissionerate of Labour, Assam for the recruitment of 36 Driver, Peon and Chowkidar vacancy under the Commissionerate of …
A notification has been published by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment of 56 Assistant Professor ans Assistant Director vacanc. Go through the details below …
A notification has been published by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) for the recruitment of 24 Fishery Development Officers and Plant Manager vacancies in various departments under …