Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been published by the Office of the Mission Director, Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM), Assam for the recruitment of 04 Technical Officer-II Vacancy. Go through the details below.
Walk-In Date: 17/12/2020
Details on Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam Recruitment 2020:
Name of Post: Technical Officer-II
No. of Post: 4
Place of Posting:
- Bokakhat Division: 1
- Dhing Division: 1
- Haflong Division: 1
- Hamren Division: 1
Remuneration: The proposed remuneration will be in the range of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) per month (Inclusive of all incentives & perks).
Eligibility Criteria for Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam Recruitment 2020:
1. Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 65% marks.
2. At least 1 year of experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction.
Desirable Qualifications/ Skills:
1. Relevant knowledge in areas of community-driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation, and other relevant areas)
2. Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and the Internet.
3. Willing to work in a complex, multi-stakeholder and fast-moving environment.
4. Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
5. Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local languages.
6. Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
7. Self-motivated and possessing the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
8. Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Age Limit: Age not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
Duration of the Contract: The contract period of the Technical Officer is initially for a period of 11 months. Further extension will be based on the performance of the concerned person/ project requirement.
How to apply for Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidate may appear for the interview along with all original documents AND required to enroll their names in this link https://rb.gy/tuzvrh
Time: 10: 00 AM onwards
Venue: Conference Hall of the Office of the Mission Director, Jal Jeevan Mission, Hengrabari-36, Assam.
|Detail Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Apply Online:||Click Here|
|Join Telegram channel:||Join now|
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam for the recruitment of 100 Grade IV vacancy in various District and …
A notification has been published by the National Institute of Design (NID) Jorhat for the recruitment of 01 post of Master Model Maker & Trainer. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the Assam Cancer Care Foundation, Guwahati for the recruitment of Fellowship Programme, AMS, General Duty and other various Vacancies. Go through …
A notification has been published by the Sericulture Assam, Guwahati for the recruitment of 180 posts of Grade-IV (Head Office & District/Sub-Divisional Offices). Go through the details below. Last …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia for the recruitment of 4 Junior Assistant vacancy under the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia. Go through …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam for the recruitment of 1 Driver vacancy. Go through the details below. Last …
A notification has been published by the Pandu College, Guwahati for the recruitment of 2 Contractual Teacher vacancy in the Post Graduate Departments of History and Political …
A 2 employment notifications has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup for the recruitment of 20 Junior Assistant vacancy and 22 Office Peon, Jarikarak and Mali …