MBDA Shillong Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been published by the Meghalaya Basin Development Authority (MBDA), Nongrim Hills, Shillong for the recruitment of 03 posts of Finance Manager in the latest Vacancies 2020. Go through the details below.
Last Date: 14/12/2020
Details on MBDA Shillong Recruitment 2020:
No. of Posts: 03 (Three)
Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce, Accountancy and Financial Management with minimum 50% marks or equivalent.
Minimum 05 years of proven experience as finance manager or financial analyst in any financial sector or company.
Essential Skills required:
1. Good written and verbal communication.
2. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish working relations with various department and units within and outside the organization.
3. Demonstrated strong values and professional integrity.
4. Excellent Decision Making, Problem Solving and negotiation Skills.
5. Knowledge in the usage of basic computers like MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc, and proficient user of finance or tally software.
6. Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
Age limit: Up to 45 years.
How to apply for MBDA Shillong Recruitment 2020:
Prescribed application form from the “O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya-793003” or via email to email@example.com.
Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied on the cover of the envelope and in the subject line of the e-mail as “Application for the position of………..”
Candidates must enclose along with the Application Form, recent passport size photograph, and self-attested copies of the following documents:-
- Filled Application Form
- Update Resume
- Educational Qualifications Certificates
- Proof of Experience or Experience Certificate
- Latest Salary slips or proof of salary from the current or previous organizations
- Additional or technical qualifications certificates (if any)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card or Aadhar Card)
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the District Fishery Development Officer (DFDO), Sibsagar for the recruitment of 5 Fisherman & Grade-IV Vacancy in Sivasagr & …
A notification has been published by the Assam Agricultural University (AAU), Jorhat for the recruitment of 1 Clerk (Accounts) vacancy under the ‘Cost of Cultivation Scheme’ sponsored by the Ministry …
Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released the official Assam High School TET Merit List 2020 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th Provisional …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam regarding the publication of Provisional Merit Lists for the recruitment …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang for the recruitment of 11 Junior Assistant vacancy in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang. Go through …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Metro for the recruitment of 40 Stenographer and Junior Assistant Vacancy under the amalgamated establishment of …
A notification has been published by the Sericulture Assam, Guwahati for the recruitment of 180 posts of Grade-IV (Head Office & District/Sub-Divisional Offices). Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the Panchayat & Rural Development (PNRD), Assam for the recruitment of 377 Grade IV vacancies under the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner West Karbi Anglong for the recruitment of 2 Junior Assistant vacancy. Go through the details below …