MSSV, Nagaon Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been published by the Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV), Nagaon for the recruitment of 02 Assistant Professor in the various Departments. Go through the details below.
Last Date: 21/11/2020
Details on MSSV, Nagaon Recruitment 2020:
Post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 02
Subject wise vacancy:
- Education: 1 (Preference shall be given to those candidates having specialization in Economics of Education.)
- Sociology: 1
Pay Scale: As per new PAY MATRIX of MSSV
- The Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He/she must be medically fit both in mind and in body-a certificate duly signed by the District Medical Officer, Nagaon District or any competent Registered Medical Officer, approved by the Vice-Chancellor, shall have to be produced by any person who would be appointed as a Teacher, before/she is allowed to join.
- A certificate about the good character from the Head of the Institution last attended or served shall accompany an application for any post of a Teacher.
- The candidate must possess the minimum qualifications for the post.
- Upper age limit of the candidates shall be as per the Govt. of Assam rules / norms
Educational Qualification for MSSV, Nagaon Recruitment:
(i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed ) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET :
(iii) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET / SLET / SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
How to apply for MSSV, Nagaon Recruitment 2020:
Prescribe application form may be downloaded from the University website i.e., www.mssv.co.in.
Application Fees and Last Date: Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 2,000.00 (Rupees two thousand) only by demand draft in favour of “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA” payable at “State Bank of India, Nagaon Main Branch (IFSC: SBIN0000146)” or Cash at Accounts Branch of the University as application fees for the post.
– Completed application in the prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA, H.B. PATH, KOLONGPAR, NAGAON – 782001” on latest by 21st December 2020.
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam for the recruitment of 100 Grade IV vacancy in various District and …
A notification has been published by the National Institute of Design (NID) Jorhat for the recruitment of 01 post of Master Model Maker & Trainer. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the Assam Cancer Care Foundation, Guwahati for the recruitment of Fellowship Programme, AMS, General Duty and other various Vacancies. Go through …
A notification has been published by the Sericulture Assam, Guwahati for the recruitment of 180 posts of Grade-IV (Head Office & District/Sub-Divisional Offices). Go through the details below. Last …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia for the recruitment of 4 Junior Assistant vacancy under the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia. Go through …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam for the recruitment of 1 Driver vacancy. Go through the details below. Last …
A notification has been published by the Pandu College, Guwahati for the recruitment of 2 Contractual Teacher vacancy in the Post Graduate Departments of History and Political …
A 2 employment notifications has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup for the recruitment of 20 Junior Assistant vacancy and 22 Office Peon, Jarikarak and Mali …