SPMVV Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been published by the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam for the recruitment of 01 Chief Executive Officer (M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech). Go through the details below.
Last Date: 14/12/2020
Details on SPMVV Recruitment 2020:
Chief Executive Officer
No. of Post: 01 [One]
Essentially I class PG degree in Biotechnology/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ M.Tech Biotechnology/ Life Sciences from a reputed Indian/Foreign University/Institute. Ph. D Degree in a concerned or related discipline is desirable
1. Experience in entrepreneurship development/ management and/or association with any incubation facility.
2. Strong technical skills. Must be able to participate in discussions with incubate companies and provide feedback and direction.
3. Administrative and managerial skills. Must be able to motivate and work with a team consisting of people with different skill sets and backgrounds. 4. Strong English writing and presentation skills.
5. Ability to work independently and provide vision to the incubate companies as well as the incubation team.
6. Should have knowledge of working principles of instruments related to biological research.
7. Should have knowledge of IPR policies and patent filing.
8. Should have fundraising and grant writing skills
9. Ability to monitor Entrepreneurship development and training programmes related to life sciences/ Health care/ Neutraceuticals and Food development
Rupees One lac only per month – consolidated pay with 3% yearly increment. Taxes apply.
Minimum 10 years of work experience including a combination of Entrepreneurship/ Entrepreneurship Development/ Technology Management/ Design/ Research and Development, MSME and any commercial experience.
Administration and supervision of the entire Bio-Nest Programme that involves procuring applications for potential start-ups, screening and evaluation of applications, working with the Internal and External committees for fund generation to entrepreneurs. Conducting inspirational events and capacity building programs. Tracking all financial activities such as fund disbursement, milestone tracking, financial reporting and general maintenance of facilities, etc.
How to apply for SPMVV Recruitment 2020:
Applications in the prescribed format, along with a summary of bio-data may be sent by email at email@example.com. The filled-in application has to be submitted on or before 14 December 2020 at 5.00 PM.
Application Form is present along with the Detail Advertisement.
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam for the recruitment of 1 Driver vacancy. Go through the details below. Last …
A notification has been published by the Pandu College, Guwahati for the recruitment of 2 Contractual Teacher vacancy in the Post Graduate Departments of History and Political …
A 2 employment notifications has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup for the recruitment of 20 Junior Assistant vacancy and 22 Office Peon, Jarikarak and Mali …
A notification has been published by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) for the recruitment of 24 Fishery Development Officers and Plant Manager vacancies in various departments under …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam for the recruitment of 100 Grade IV vacancy in various District and …
A notification has been published by the IDBI Bank for the recruitment of 04 Chief Data Officer, Head -Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance, Deputy Chief …
A notification has been published by the Indian Army for the recruitment of 194 Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) for RRT courses 91, 92, 93, 94 …
A notification has been published by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) for the recruitment of 2 Driver vacancies in the office of the Assam Public Service Commission. …
A notification has been published by the North Gauhati College for the recruitment of 3 Assistant Professor vacancy. Go through the details below. Last Date: 15 …