SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been published by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2020 for the recruitment of 4726 Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator vacancy.. Go through the details below.
Last Date: 26/12/2020
Details on SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020:
Name of Posts:
1. Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
2 .Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA)
3. Data Entry Operator (DEO)
4. Data Entry Operator, Grade “A”
No of Posts: 4726
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): 1538
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 3181
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 07
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2(Rs. 19,900-63,200)
- Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300)
- Data Entry Operator,Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
18-27 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Data Entry Operator
(DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
a) Fee payable: Rs 100/-(Rs one hundred only)
b) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Persons with Disabilities(PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
c) Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Examination scheme of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
The examination will consist of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test(Tier-III).
Exam centres of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 for North Eastern Region (NER)
Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur(5502), Ukhrul(5503), Shillong(5401), Aizwal(5701), Kohima(5302), Agartala(5601).
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020:
Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in, link is given below.
*And read the Official Notification before applying for it.
Important dates for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020::
- Dates for submission of online applications: 06-11-2020 to 15-12-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 26-12-2020(23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 28-12-2020(23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 30-12-2020(23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01-01-2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021to 27-04-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the District Fishery Development Officer (DFDO), Sibsagar for the recruitment of 5 Fisherman & Grade-IV Vacancy in Sivasagr & …
A notification has been published by the Assam Agricultural University (AAU), Jorhat for the recruitment of 1 Clerk (Accounts) vacancy under the ‘Cost of Cultivation Scheme’ sponsored by the Ministry …
Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released the official Assam High School TET Merit List 2020 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th Provisional …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam regarding the publication of Provisional Merit Lists for the recruitment …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang for the recruitment of 11 Junior Assistant vacancy in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang. Go through …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Metro for the recruitment of 40 Stenographer and Junior Assistant Vacancy under the amalgamated establishment of …
A notification has been published by the Sericulture Assam, Guwahati for the recruitment of 180 posts of Grade-IV (Head Office & District/Sub-Divisional Offices). Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the Panchayat & Rural Development (PNRD), Assam for the recruitment of 377 Grade IV vacancies under the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner West Karbi Anglong for the recruitment of 2 Junior Assistant vacancy. Go through the details below …