Assam High School TET Merit List 2020:
Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released the official Assam High School TET Merit List 2020 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Provisional Merit List) for 5746 Graduate Teacher (Arts & Science) Vacancy. The candidates who have successfully submitted online application and received the acknowledgment against the 5746 posts of Assistant Teacher (Arts and Science) of Provincialised Secondary Schools can view district-wise “Provisional Merit Lists” from the Midnight of 16.12.2020 onwards
Details on Assam High School TET Merit List 2020:
Name of posts: Graduate Teacher (Arts & Science)
No of posts: 5746
Written exam date: 19th January 2020
Result date: 4th March 2020
District-wise document verification date: 09.11.2020 to 17.11.2020
District-wise merit list release date: Midnight of 16.12.2020.
District-wise 2nd merit list release date: Midnight of 24.12.2020.
District-wise 3rd merit list release date: Midnight of 31.12.2020.
District-wise 4th merit list release date: 09.01.2021.
District-wise 5th merit list release date: 13.01.2021.
District-wise 6th merit list release date: 19.01.2021
Here is the official notification,
It is for information of all the candidates, who have successfully submitted online application in the official website of DSE. Assam i.e, www.madhyamlk.assam.gov.in and received the acknowledgement against the advertisement issued vide this office letter No. GB-EST/Advertisement/ 1/2020/11, dtd. 11.09.2020, published in local dailies on 12.09.2020 and addendums issued on 15.09.2020 and 29.09.2020 for the posts of Assistant Teacher (Arts and Science) of Provincialised Secondary Schools, that the district-wise “Provisional Merit Lists” can be viewed in the aforementioned website from the Midnight of 16.12.2020 onwards.
Instruction to candidates regarding Assam High School TET Merit List 2020 – Final District Selection
1. The enlisted candidates must select one of the Districts if their names are published in Provisional Merit Lists for more than one district.
2. The enlisted candidates must select the District within 48 hours in respect of 1st Provisional Merit List from the time of publication of the Provisional Merit List and within 24 hours in respect of all subsequent Provisional Merit Lists to be published.
3. If the enlisted candidates fail to select the District Within the stipulated time mentioned above. the appointing authority will randomly select the District to fill up the vacancies in the greater interest of the student’s community. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
4. The candidates will not be allowed to make any changes after successful selection of District.
5. Any report from the competent issuing authority, regarding fake or forged documents submitted by the candidates, will lead to cancellation of his / her candidature forthwith and appropriate legal action.
6. The Office Of the DSE Assam or the Office Of the Inspector Of Schools will not be responsible for any lapse on the part of the candidate in the submission of options..
7. All Provisional Merit Lists will automatically stand canceled on publication of the Final Merit List. Appointment letters/orders will be issued only to the candidates whose names appear jn the Final Select List.
8. Any claim for appointment on the basis of the Provisional Merit List will not be entertained.
9. The office of the DSE Assam will not be responsible for any technical issues such as network failure/power outage etc. faced by the candidates at the time of submission of options at their levels.
10. The applicants are requested to view the website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in regularly for the aforesaid purpose. No further notice will be published regarding publication for provisional Select Lists/ Final Merit List.
Submit Complaints / Grievances against Assam High School 1st Provisional Merit List 2020:
Applicants may submit their grievances regarding the publication of the first provisional merit list within 36 hours (i.e. upto 12 noon of 18.12.2020) of publication of the same in the format prescribed earlier vide this office Notice No. GB-EST/Advertisement/I/2020/86, dtd. 04.12.2020 at the Email ID secondarygrievances2020@gmaiI.com.
District Wise Assam High School TET 6th Provisional Merit List 2020:
Arts Teacher 6th Merit List
Science Teacher 6th Merit List
Important Links on Assam High School TET Merit List 2020::
|6th Provisional Merit List:||Click Here|
|5th Provisional Merit List:||Click Here|
|4th Provisional Merit List:||Click Here|
|3rd Provisional Merit List:||Click Here|
|2nd Provisional Merit List:||Click Here|
|1st Provisional Merit List:||Click Here|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|District-wise Merit List:||Click Here|
|Selection of District:||Click here|
|Approved List for Preparation of Merit List||Click Here|
|Detail Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Join Telegram channel:||Join now|
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Regional Ayurveda Research Centre (RARC), Dimapur for the recruitment of 01 post of Pharmacist (Ayurveda). Go through the details below. Last Date: …
A notification has been published by the Office of the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon for the recruitment of 12 posts of “Driver, Grade-IV and allied Cadre”. Go …
A notification has been published by the Office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Meen Bhawan, Sukanpukuri, Dibrugarh for the recruitment of 04 posts of “Driver and Grade-IV”. Go …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam for the recruitment of 100 Grade IV vacancy in various District and …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Metro for the recruitment of 40 Stenographer and Junior Assistant Vacancy under the amalgamated establishment of Deputy …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Handloom & Textile (DHT), Assam for the recruitment of 38 posts of Demonstrator. Go through the details …
Director of Technical Education (DTE), Assam is shortly going to release the DTE Assam admit card of written test for the recruitment of Assistant Professor/ Lecturer …
A notification has been published by the District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), North Garo Hills District, Resubelpara for the recruitment of 01 post of Accounts Assistant. Go …
A notification has been published by the Director of Instruction Regional Fisheries Training Institute (RFTI), Amranga, Kamrup for the recruitment of 02 posts of Driver and Power Pump …
A notification has been published by the Assam State Warehousing Corporation (ASWC) Guwahati for the recruitment of Manager (Finance & Accounts) Vacancy under the Assam State …