Assam HS TET Syllabus 2020:
The syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) has been released by the Govt. of Assam. By knowing the Assam Higher Secondary TET Exam Pattern 2020, candidates can get a complete idea of the structure of the examination.
Assam Govt going to conduct the HS TET i.e. Higher Secondary TET shortly. HS TET is conducted for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) against the vacant posts in provincialized Higher Secondary Schools of Assam.
Details on Assam HS TET Syllabus 2020:
Name of Exam: Assam Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET)
Date of Exam: Not Announced
Exam conducted by: Secondary Education Department, Assam
Exam syllabus: Available
Eligibility for Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020:
Candidate must have minimum 50% marks in Masters Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University with BT/B.Ed. Please note that 50% marks means 50% marks and no rounding off will be considered. No Degree other than M.A/M.Sc /M.Com will be considered.
Assam HS TET 2020 Selection Process:
- a) To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks in both the papers(Paper I – common to all, Paper-II-with option A, B & C) in case of general category candidates and minimum 55% marks (in both the papers) In case of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH Category Candidates.
- b) Candidates have to score qualifying marks in each of the two papers (Paper I & Paper II) to become TET qualified.
- c) The examination shall be for 200 marks of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each one of them carrying equal marks.
Paper I (Common to all candidates):
- PEDAGOGY (20 MARKS)
- GENERAL ENGLISH (40 MARKS)
- BASIC NUMERICALS (20 MARKS)
- ASSAM AND ITS PEOPLE (20 MARKS)
|Option C||General Studies and Current Affairs|
Assam HS TET 2020 Syllabus:
Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission (SSA Assam) has released the syllabus of the Assam Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) examination. Below we are going to discuss the syllabus of both Paper-I & Paper-II in detail.
Paper-I Common Syllabus [Total Marks: 100]
- PART 1: PEDAGOGY (20 MARKS)
- PART II: GENERAL ENGLISH (40 MARKS)
- PART III: BASIC NUMERICALS (20 MARKS) (OF CLASS 10 LEVEL)
- PART IV: ASSAM AND ITS PEOPLE (20 MARKS)
PAPER-II: Option A- Commerce: [Total Marks: 100]
- PART I: BUSINESS STUDIES (20 MARKS)
- PART II: ACCOUNTANCY (30 MARKS)
- PART III: SALESMANSHIP & ADVERTISING (20 MARKS)
- PART IV: BANKING (15 MARKS)
- PART V: INSURANCE (15 MARKS)
PAPER-II: Option B- Science: [Total Marks: 100]
Candidates can choose any two parts from this syllabus:
- PART I: PHYSICS (50 Marks)
- PART II: CHEMISTRY ( 50 Marks)
- PART III: BIOLOGY(50 Marks)
- PART IV: MATHEMATICS (50 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option C- General Studies and Current Affairs: [Total Marks: 100]
1. India’s freedom movement
2. National Symbols
3. Constitution of India: Basic features, important Articles and important amendments.
4. Right issues: Human rights, consumer’s rights, right to information. Right to education, right to food, women’s right.
5. Economic Planning in India: Major objectives of Five Year Plans, Poverty, liberalization, privatization and globalization and the Indian Economy, Census 2011, inclusive growth.
6. Physical geography of India
7. Economic geography of India
9. Climate Change
10. Information technology: its applications
11. Fairs, festivals, dances and music of India
12. National institutions of India: Lalit Kala Academy, Sangeet Natak Academy, Sahitya Academy, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), University Grants Commission (UGC), Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Election Commission of India, Central Statistics Office (CSO), National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), RBI (Reserve Bank of India), DRDO(Defence Research & Development Organisation), NDA (National Defence Academy), CSIR (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research), ISI (Indian Statistical Institution), UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), SSC (Staff Selection Commission), NEC (North Eastern Council), NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
13. International Institutions: UNICEF, U.N.( Functions & Organs), WTO (Objectives, functions and India’s role in the organization), ASEAN (Look East policy), SAARC.
14. Major tribes of North Eastern India
15. Events of current importance: State, national and international (Period to be covered from 1991 from the introduction of Liberalization, Privatization & Globalization to present day),
* Cultural, political, scientific, social, economic, literary and games and sports.
Download Assam HS TET Syllabus in PDF
- PAPER I: Click Here
Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020: Apply Online for HS TET within 30 November 2020. –> Click Here
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the District Fishery Development Officer (DFDO), Sibsagar for the recruitment of 5 Fisherman & Grade-IV Vacancy in Sivasagr & …
A notification has been published by the Assam Agricultural University (AAU), Jorhat for the recruitment of 1 Clerk (Accounts) vacancy under the ‘Cost of Cultivation Scheme’ sponsored by the Ministry …
Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released the official Assam High School TET Merit List 2020 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th Provisional …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam regarding the publication of Provisional Merit Lists for the recruitment …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang for the recruitment of 11 Junior Assistant vacancy in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang. Go through …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Metro for the recruitment of 40 Stenographer and Junior Assistant Vacancy under the amalgamated establishment of …
A notification has been published by the Sericulture Assam, Guwahati for the recruitment of 180 posts of Grade-IV (Head Office & District/Sub-Divisional Offices). Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the Panchayat & Rural Development (PNRD), Assam for the recruitment of 377 Grade IV vacancies under the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, …
A notification has been published by the Deputy Commissioner West Karbi Anglong for the recruitment of 2 Junior Assistant vacancy. Go through the details below …