Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Darrang Recruitment 2021:
A notification has been published by the Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Darrang for the recruitment of 1 Driver vacancy. Go through the details below.
Last Date: 30/01/2021.
Details on Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Darrang Recruitment 2021:
Name of Post: Driver
No of posts: 1 [UR]
Pay: Rs. 14000-60500/- Grade Pay Rs. 5200/-
Eligibility Criteria of Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Darrang Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: HSLC Passed.
Age limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/MOBC and by 2 years for Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. rule in force.
Employment Registration No is mandatory and candidates/applicants must mention the Registration No along with date of registration in their application.
Candidates serving under Govt. should submit their application through proper channel.
How to apply for Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Darrang Recruitment 2021:
The application must be accompanied by the following documents :
* Self-attested copies of all certificates/ Mark-sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate including valid Employment Registration Card.
* Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested.
* A self addressed envelop size (22cm X 10cm) affixing postal stamp Rs. 10.00 only.
* Candidates/applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelopes carrying the application form.
* Candidates must possess a valid four wheeler Driving License (L.M.V.) issued by the competent authority (Attached self-attested valid supporting documents).
* Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organ defect/ bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties.
* Candidates must not wear specifics with dark or tinted glasses.
* Application should be submitted by post to the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Ward No-5 (near Sanatan Dharma Sabha), PO- Mangaldai, Dist- Darrang, PIN- 784125.
No application would be received in person.
The last date of receipt of application is 30.01.2021.
|Detail Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Application Form:||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group:||Click Here|
|Join Telegram channel:||Join now|
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Sericulture Assam for the recruitment of 13 vacancy in the cadre of Sericulture Inspector/ Farm Manager/Assistant Superintendent of Sericulture/Cocoon Marketing Inspector/Grainage Manager/Investigator/Reeling …
A notification has been published by the NTPC Limited for the recruitment of 230 Assistant Engineer and Assistant Chemist vacancy. Go through the details below …
A notification has been published by the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Guwahati for the recruitment of 28 Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancy. Go through …
Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam is shortly going to release the admit card of written examination for the recruitment of 100 Grade IV Vacancy in various District and Sub-Divisional Offices of Handloom …
A notification has been published by the Inspectorate of Electricity, Assam for the recruitment of 4 Junior Assistant (Grade-III) Vacancy in the office of the Senior …
A notification has been published by the Indian Navy for the recruitment of 1159 Tradesman Mate Group ‘C’ vacancy at various Commands. Go through the …
A notification has been published by the Irrigation Department, Mangaldai for the recruitment of 4 Peon vacancy in the establishment of the Superintending Engineer, Mangaldai Circle, Irrigation, Mangaldai …
A notification has been published by the Supreme Court of India for the recruitment of 30 Court Assistant (Junior Translator) vacancy. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the Assam Gas Company Limited for the recruitment of 12 Management Trainee and Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancyt. Go through …