DRDO-GTRE Recruitment 2021::
A notification has been published by the Defence Research & Development Organization – Gas Turbine Research Establishment (DRDO-GTRE) Bengaluru for the recruitment of 150 Graduate, Diploma and ITI Apprentice Trainee vacancy. Go through the details below.
Last Date: 29/01/2020.
Details on DRDO-GTRE Recruitment 2021:
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainee
No of posts: 80
- Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production Engg.: 30
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg.: 15
- Elect & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg.: 12
- Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Information Science & Technology Engg.: 18
- Metallurgy/Material science: 4
- Civil Engg. or Equivalent: 1
2. Diploma Apprentice Trainee
No of posts: 30
- Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design: 15
- Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation: 10
- Computer Science / Engg./Computer Networking: 5
3. ITI Apprentice Trainee
No of posts: 30
Discipline-wise vacancy: 40
- Machinist: 5
- Fitter: 8
- Turner: 5
- Electrician: 4
- Welder: 2
- Sheet Metal Worker: 2
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA): 12
- Health Safety & Environment: 2
Eligibility Criteria of DRDO-GTRE Recruitment
Graduate Apprentice Trainee: A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament
Diploma Apprentice Trainee: A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University/by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
ITI Apprentice Trainee:
a) A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education.
b) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (a) above.
Age Limit as on 05-01-2021:
Minimum Age: 18 Years.
Maximum Age for Unreserved category: 27 Years.
Maximum Age for OBC category: 30 Years.
Maximum Age for SC/ ST category: 32 Years.
Maximum Age for PWD category: 37 Years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Stipend: Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training would be eligible for stipend as given below as per Govt. of India rules:
- B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt.: Rs.9000/-per month
- Diploma: Rs.8000/-per month
- ITI: Rs.7000/-per month
How to apply for DRDO-GTRE Recruitment 2021:
Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in .
Important Dates of DRDO-GTRE Vacancy
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 07-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-01-2021
- Date for Publishing of First list of shortlisted candidates for interview/written test: 12-02-2021
- Date for Acceptance by candidates to join GTRE: 21-02-2021
- Date for Interaction with the shortlisted candidates who have submitted acceptance to join: 24-02-2021
- Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates: 01-03-2021
- Probable date of joining at GTRE for Graduate/ Diploma/ITI Apprentices: 01-04-2021
|Detail Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Application Online:||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group:||Click Here|
|Join Telegram channel:||Join now|
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Fisheries, Assam for the recruitment of 19 Manager and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancy under Pradhan …
A notification has been published by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of 6506 Group B & C vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply …
A notification has been published by the ADP College, Nagaon for the recruitment of 4 Assistant Professor vacancy. Go through the details below. Last Date: 15 …
A notification has been published by the Arya Vidyapeeth (AV) College, Guwahati for the recruitment of 04 posts of Assistant Professor. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the National Investigation Agency (NIA), New Delhi for the recruitment of 22 posts of Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade-I and Upper …
A notification has been published by the Project implementation Agency (PIA), JICA funded Guwahati Sewerage Project for the recruitment of 15 Manager, Engineer, Technician and other …
A notification has been published by the Commissionerate of Labour, Assam for the recruitment of 36 Driver, Peon and Chowkidar vacancy under the Commissionerate of …
A notification has been published by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment of 56 Assistant Professor ans Assistant Director vacanc. Go through the details below …
A notification has been published by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) for the recruitment of 24 Fishery Development Officers and Plant Manager vacancies in various departments under …