Assam High School TET Result 2020:
Applicants who appeared the scheduled Assam High School TET conducted by Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, Govt. of Assam are now able to check their result that is declared on 4th March 2020.
Full Details of Assam High School TET:
|Exam Name :||High School Teachers’ Eligibility Test|
|Type of TET:||Medium TET (Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Manipuri, Hindi)|
|Department Name :||Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission|
|Online Application Dates :||15th Nov-30th 2019|
|Date of Exam:||19th January 2020|
|Total Marks:||200 Marks|
|Exam Type:||OMR Based|
|Result Announcement Date:||04-03-2020|
Details on Qualifying marks for Assam High School TET(category-wise):
- Unreserved: 60% of total marks (120 marks).
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD: 55% of total marks (110 marks).
How to Check Assam High School Result 2020:
Applicants can follow the following steps to check their result which declared on 4th March 2020.
- Visit the Official website of SSA Assam or click here OR you can just click here and a new window will open.
- There select the Teacher Eligibility Test option from the list.
- Then enter your Registration Number or Application Number or Roll No and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit.
- Now your result for High Schol TET 2020 will appear on the screen.