D.C. Dima Hasao, Haflong Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner, Dima Hasao, Haflong has released a job notification. Applications in standard form as published in Part IX of the Assam Gazette are invited from the intending candidates who are bonafide citizen of India vide article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of the following post lying vacant under the amalgamated establishment of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dima Hasao, Haflong.
Last date: 18.03.2020.
D.C. Dima Hasao, Haflong Recruitment 2020 Post Details
Name of the post – Junior Assistant
Number Of Posts – 05
[UR – 3 Nos OBC – 1 no. ST(H) – Nil ST(P) – Nil SC- 1 no. ]
Must have passed Degree examination in any discipline from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
The candidate for the post of Junior Assistant must possess knowledge of Computer as specified below
- He/She must have good working knowledge of office productivity/Software Tools (Independent) of any operating system i.e. M.S. Windows Linux, Mac, etc such as (i) World Process (ii) Spread Sheet (iii) Presentation graphics (iv) Concept of database (v) Internet (vi) e-mail.
- He/She must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application/ Knowledge from an Institute recognized by the Gov.
Age Limit: A candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. Three years for OBC candidates & five years for SC/ST candidates.
Pay Details: B-2 Rs. 14000 – 60.500/- + GP – 6200/ p.m. plus other allowances as per admissible under the rules.
How To Apply For D.C. Dima Hasao, Haflong Recruitment 2020: Junior Assistant
Application along with supporting documents shall be received in the Public Facilitation Centre of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dima Hasao, Haflong (New Court Building) by hand or by post during working hours within the stipulated date.
Last date of receipt of application: 18.03.2020
Application must be accompanied by the following:
- Self-attested photocopy of all testimonials in support of age, qualification, Caste certificate (as the case may be). Citizenship Proof Certificate (Certified copy of Electoral), Aadhaar Card, Experience Certificate (if any), etc.
- A candidate should attach 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by himself/herself on the front side 1 (one) copy of photograph to be pasted (not stapled) on the right-hand top corner of the application form and to be signed by the candidate in such a way that the part of the signature falls on the photograph and part on the application form. Another 2 (two) copies should be attached in loose.
- 1 (one) self-addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10/- only.
The Process of selection and scheme of the examination will be made as per Assam Ministerial District Establishment Service Rules 2017 and the manner of holding the said Examination for Junior Assistant are as follows:
Full Advertisement – Click here