Goalpara College Dergaon Recruitment 2020:
Goalpara College has published a recruitment notification in 2020. Applications are invited for filling up of Assistant Professor Posts as mentioned below:
Last Date: 15 days from publication of the advertisement(14 March, 2020)
Details on Goalpara College Recruitment 2020:
Name of the post – Assistant Professor
No. of Post: 10
- Chemistry: 01 Post (UR/General)
- Physics: 01 Post (OBC/MOBC)
- History: 01 Post (SC)
- Geography: 01 Post (OBC/MOBC)
- English: 01 Post (UR/General)
- Mathematics: 01 Post (UR/General)
- Mathematics: 01 Post (OBC/MOBC)
- Zoology: 01 Post (ST-H)
- Philosophy: 01 Post (ST-P)
- Economics: 01 (UR/General)
The candidate must have at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University and must have cleared the NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR.
A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate or Master’s level for the SC/ST/ differently-abled categories for the purpose. The candidate awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET A relaxation of 6% may be allowed (from 55% to 50% of marks) to the Ph. D. degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19.09.1991.
Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph D/Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
38 Years (As on 01.01.2020)
Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificates (PRC) and proficiency in the local language.
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the competent authority.
How to apply for Goalpara College Recruitment 2020:
Applications with relevant documents along with a Demand Draft (should be issued by the State Bank of India), of Rs. 2,000/- (non-refundable) only drawn in favour of Principal, Goalpara College. Goalpara must reach the Principal, Goalpara College, Goalpara on or before 15 days from publication of the advertisement(14 March, 2020).