Govt. Of Manipur, General Administrative Dept. Recruitment 2020:
Applications are invited for Govt. of Manipur, General Administrative Dept. Recruitment 2020 for the post of Stenographer (47).
Last date: 28/03/2020
Details on Govt. Of Manipur, General Administrative Dept. Recruitment 2020:
Name of the Post: Stenographer
No. of Post: 47
Graduates who have completed the following: A) Course on Basic Computer Concepts for not less than 3 months from a recognized Institute, CCC, etc.
Above 21 years and upper age limit shall be 38 years or below as on 22nd August, 2019 relaxable upto 41 years for OBC category and 43 years for ST/SC for the posts.
Stenographer Grade- III in the Pay Band Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- G.P. Rs. 2,000/-.
Reservation will be provided as per the Reservation Policy of the Government. Horizontal reservation will also be provided for persons who are differently-abled
For the post of Stenographer Grade- Ill – Rs.500/- for Unreserved Category and OBC candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PWD.
How to apply for Govt. Of Manipur, General Administrative Dept. Recruitment 2020:
- Issue/submission Of Application form: The willing and eligible candidates should get their names sponsored by the concerned Employment Exchange offices on or before 28th March 2020.
- Hereafter, the sponsored candidates should download the application form (enclosed) from the website (wvm.manipur.qov. in) and submit the completed forms w.e.f. 2nd April 2020 to 16th April 2020 between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm along with the required self-attested copies of certificates at Lounge Of Manipur State Guest House, Sanjenthong, Imphal
- Documents to be submitted: Completed application form for the above post along with the required number of passport size photographs (3 nos.) and self- attested copies of the documents/certificates(mentioned in the application form). Candidates claiming reservation should submit attested copy Of ST/SC/OBC/PWD/EWS certificate at the time of submission of application form for verification.verification.
- Candidates whose application has already been accepted/received by GAD need not apply again.
- Candidates should come through the Employment Exchange.