MACT Recruitment 2020, Guwahati:
Application are invited from the citizen of India as defined under Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India, for filling up vacant posts of Sheristadar in the establishment of MACT No.3, Kamrup(M), Guwahati, as per provision of Rule-6 of the District and Sessions Judges Ministerial Service Rule,1987, in the usual pay scale as below
Last Date: 30/04/2020
Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Guwhati
MACT Recruitment 2020, Guwahati Details:
Name of the post: Sheristadar
No of post: 01 Post
Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000 -1,10,000 (GP-14,500)
1. For the post of Sheristadar, the candidate should have a graduate degree in any stream, should have served continuously for 5 years as Sheristadar in the office of the Additional District & Sessions Judge or 5 years as Head Assistant in the establishment of District & Sessions Judge.
2. The application should be submitted through proper channel.
3. The application must accompany self-attested copies of all relevant documents/testimonials in support of their educational and other qualifications including experience.
4. Date of interview will be informed to the candidates in due course.
5.No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview
6. The application should reach the undersigned on or before 30.04.2020 (office hours)
Advertisement Details: Click Here