Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2020:
Meghalaya High Court, Shillong has given released employment news for the post of Cook. Candidates who are interested in Job details and have completed all eligibility criteria can read Advertisement and Apply.
Last Date: 04/04/2020
Location: Meghalaya, Shillong
Details on Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2020:
Post Name: Cook
No. of Post: 01
H.S.S.L.C. passed from a recognized Board with Diploma in Cooking.
A candidate for appointment to the High Court service who is not in permanent Government Service must not be more than 27 (Twenty-Seven) years of age in case of General Category candidates and 32 (Thirty-Two) years of age in case of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribe candidates at the time of his/her application. No application shall be entertained by a person whose age is less than 18 (eighteen) years.
Scale of Pay:
Payment of Online Applications:
Application fees for the said posts for general applicants is Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred) only and Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe.
Candidates may pay using the following modes:
- ATM Cum Debit Card issued by State Bank of India or Net banking of State Bank of India’s account holders. Please select ePayment and select State Bank of India in the Meghalaya Portal Page and proceed for payment.
- 2. Cast payment at any branch of SBI using eChallan; Candidates may also pay by cash at any branch of SBI. For cash payments using eChallan, select Payment across Bank Counter and generate the eChallan. Take a print out of the same and make the required payments. Payments must be made within 3 days from the last date of receipt of the application. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
How to apply for Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are advised to apply and submit their applications strictly through On-Line mode by clicking on the link below.
- Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- For candidates applying for the first time through online mode, a onetime registration process is required to enable them to apply against the advertised vacancies/posts. Kindly read the instructions on the web page carefully before applying online.