Miles Bronson Residential School Guwahati Assam Recruitment 2020:
Miles Bronson Residential School has published the notification for the Apply for Driver /Security /WardBoy /Nurse /Operator /Accountant /Executive Posts. Eligible candidates are notified for the interview with the following details.
Last Date: 5th of April 2020 from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Miles Bronson Residential School Guwahati Assam Recruitment 2020 Details:
We are looking for young & dynamic professionals with brilliant academic record & adequate experience required for the following posts for the Office of the Founder & Principal. The person should be fluent in English & IT savvy.
1. Office Executive (Female): A Graduate / Post Graduate with minimum 2-3 years of experience in a reputed institute/organization. The Candidates should be fluent in English and must have a pleasing personality. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA.
2. FrontOffice Executive & Counsellor (Female): A graduate with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a reputed institute/organization. The candidate should be fluent in English & must have a pleasing personality & computer savvy.
3. Accountant I Accounts Asstt -The Candidates should be B.Com / M.Com with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in Accounts, Taxation, Tally and Computer In a reputed institute/organization.
4. System Admin & Web Developer – The candidates should be Graduate with necessary qualifications and relevant experience in a reputed institute/organization.
5. DTP Operator – The Candidates should be Graduate with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in English, Assamese & Hindi typing in a reputed institute/organization.
6. CCTV Operator: The Candidate should be graduate and have knowledge & experience of CCTV Surveillance Operations.
7. Photographer (Male/Female): The candidates should be Graduate or 12 Pass with necessary qualifications and relevant experience in a reputed institute/organization.
8. Resident Medical Officer – The Candidate should be an MBBS / Graduate authorized by the Medical Council of India.
9. Nurse – The Candidate should be GNM I ANM with professional experience in respective disciplines.
10. Ward boy – The Candidate should have a relevant qualification with professional experience in respective disciplines.
11. Driver – The candidates must possess a valid commercial vehicle driving license with experience in a reputed school/institution.
12. Cook(Veg. & Non-Veg.) — To cook different dishes in Veg. and Non-Veg., Indian, Chinese & Continental.
13. Security Officer — The candidate must have 2+ years of experience as security personnel. Ex-Army / Ex-Paramilitary / Ex-Police Officers will be preferred.
14. Security Guard (Male & Female) — Preferably High School pass with formal training and experience as a Security Guard.
Preference will be given to candidates opting to reside inside the School campus & having experience of working in a residential School Higher Salary starts for deserving candidates.
How to Apply for Miles Bronson Residential School Recruitment 2020:
To join our dynamic team of education professionals, please Walk-in with a CV & a recent passport size photograph on Sunday 5th of April 2020 from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM at the following address (Registration Time: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM):