Nalbari College Nalbari Recruitment 2020:
Nalbari College has published a recruitment notification for the post of Principal Post. Eligible candidates are notified for the interview with the following details.
Late date: within 15 (fifteen days) from the date of publication of this advertisement
Nalbari College, Nalbari Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of the Post: Principal
Qualification & Experience:
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed, from a recognized University.
- A Ph.D. Degree in concerned/ allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institutions concerned with evidence of published work.
- Associate Professor/ Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/research/administration in Universities/ Colleges and other institutions of Higher Education.
- A minimum of 40 % score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based performance appraisal in Appendix-III for direct recruitment of Principals in Colleges as per Govt. of Assam Guidelines.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a minimum of 110 research scores as per Appendix-II in Table -2.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s levels for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently Abled (Physically and Visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility. The eligibility marks of 55% or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991.
The term of Principal shall be 5 years as per Govt. guidelines
The upper age limit of 55 years as on 01.01.2020 as per Govt. of Assam Notification No. AHE/17/2013/3, Dated 26.12.2013.
How to Apply For Nalbari College Recruitment 2020 For Principal Post
Applications should be in the prescribed proforma issued by the DHE, Assam and to be submitted to the President, Governing Body, Nalbari College, Nalbari within 15 (fifteen days) from the date of publication of this advertisement, along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 4,000/- four thousand only (Nonrefundable) drawn in favour of Principal, Nalbari College, Nalbari, payable at SBI, Nalbari Branch.
G.B Nalbari College,
Advertisement Details: Click here