NPCIL Recruitment 2020:
Application is invited form Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment for the following Executive Trainee posts on a regular basis.
Last Date: 02/04/2020
Details on NPCIL Recruitment 2020:
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
No of posts: 200 [UR: 76 EWS: 18 SC: 31 ST: 15 OBC/NCL: 60]
- Mechanical: 85
- Chemical: 20
- Electrical: 40
- Electronics: 08
- Instrumentation: 07
- Civil: 35
- Industrial & Fire Safety: 05
Age as on 02.04.2020:
- General/EWS: 26
- OBC (NCL) (relaxation – 03 years): 29
- SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years): 31
- PwBD – General/EWS Category: 36
- PwBD – OBC (NCL) Category: 39
- PwBD – SC/ST Category: 41
Educational Qualification :
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the advertisement details from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
- For Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE- 2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical/Chemical discipline with an engineering degree as mentioned in the advertisement details.
A non-refundable application fee of Rs 500/- is chargeable only to Male applicants belonging to General (UR), EWS and OBC categories.
Female applicants, applicants belonging to SC/ST category, PwBD, Ex-Servicemen, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020:
Interested applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL, www.npcilcareers.co.in OR click the link below.
The online application form will be available on the website from March 24, 2020 (1000 Hrs) to April 02, 2020 (1700 Hrs).