Office of the Chief Electrical Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates who are bonafide citizens of India vide Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up 02 Nos of Junior Assistants posts under the establishment of the Inspectorate of Electricity, Assam.
Starting Date: 18/03/2020
Last Date: 07/04/2020
Details on Office of the Chief Electrical Recruitment 2020:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistants
No. of Post: 02
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- Must possess a Diploma in computer skills for handling data and text on computer typing both English and Assamese.
18 years to 43 years
Candidates must be citizens of India within the meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6,200/- in Pay Band 2
How to apply for the Office of the Chief Electrical Recruitment 2020:
The envelope containing the application should be clearly subscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Assistant”.
The applications are to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto:
- One self-addressed envelope of 5 Cm X I I cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five Only).
- Self- attested copies of all certificates in support of’ Educational & other Qualification, Age, etc.
- 2(two) copies of recent passport photographs signed and dated by the candidate on the reverse side of those.
- Self- attested copy of valid Registration Certificates of Employment Exchange.
“Chief Electrical Inspector-cum-Adviser, Assam
1st Floor, West End Block,
Housefed Complex, Dispur