SIRD Recruitment 2020 was released: The Stare Institute of Rural Development (SIRD) has invited the 81 Vacancies for Lecturer, Section Officer, OA cum Computer Operator & LDC/OA Post. This Offline application form available in the official Site. Candidates can submit the Offline Application form till 31st March 2020 @3.00 P.M.
Last date: 31st March 2020 @3.00 P.M.
Manipur SIRD Recruitment 2020 Details
Total no of posts: 81 Vacancies for Lecturer, Section Officer, OA cum Computer Operator & LDC/OA Post.
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Section Officer [Civil]||36|
|OA cum Computer Operator||36|
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur SIRD Recruitment 2020
- Lecturer (Health and Nutrition): M Sc./M. Phil in Food & Nutrition/Public Health Nutrition or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks.
- Lecturer (Geography): MA/M. Phil in Geography with at least 55% marks.
- Lecturer (Political Science): MA/M. Phil in Political Science with at least 55% marks.
- Lecturer (MBA): MBA with at least 55% marks.
- Lecturer (Rural Development): MA/M Sc. in any discipline with at least 55% marks and Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development.
- Section Officer (Civil): Diploma/BE (Civil Engineer).
- OA-Cum-Computer Operator: Graduate with 6 months computer course.
- LDC/OA: Graduate in any discipline.
Age Limit: Candidates should have age between 18-38 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- UR Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC /ST /OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.10,000/- to 60,000/- per month.
Selection Process: The selection process will be based on the Written Test.
How to Apply the Manipur SIRD Recruitment 2020
Candidates can fill the Application form & Admit Card along with relevant documents should reach the office the undersigned latest by 3.00 P.M of 31.03.2020.