State CAMPA, Assam Recruitment 2020:
State CAMPA, Assam has published the notification for the Apply for GIS Expert Posts. Eligible candidates are notified for the interview with the following details.
Last Date: 2nd April 2020
State CAMPA, Assam Recruitment 2020 Post Details
1. Geographic Information System (GIS) Expert
- Job Type: Research Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Educational Qualification:
Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Engineering/Geography/Remote Sensing/Earth Sciences. 6 months’ Certificate/Diploma in GIS Remote Sensing/Geo-informatics. Proficiency in GPS and GIS software, including ESRI products like ArcView, ArcTool, ArcCatalog, and ERDAS / open-source software. Proficiency in written English, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Work Experience: Two years’ experience in GIS.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 35,000/- p.m.
- Nature of Job:
(1) To support the FCA Nodal Branch/CAMPA in GIS related works.
(2) Screening/ processing of online forest clearance proposals on www.parivesh.nic.in.
(3) Field verification using GPS/GIS tools.
(4) Interaction with Forest Survey of India (FSI), National Informatics Centre (NIC) and Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India (MoEFCC).
Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for the Walk-In-Interview. Candidates shall have to produce the original copies of all the testimonials and application forms sent through e-mail at the time of the interview.
How to Apply for State CAMPA, Assam Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates may send the scanned copy of their application typed in the APPLICATION FORMAT along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials only by e-mail to [email protected] on or before 2nd April, 2020.
Candidates shall have to produce the original copies of all the testimonials and application form sent through e-mail at the time of interview.
Full Advertisement: Click here