HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program 2020:
Applications are invited for the 4th batch of Future Bankers Program (Classroom Training + on the job Internship) (“Program”) as stated below.
Starting Date: 30/04/2020
Details on HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program 2020:
Name of The course: Future Bankers Program
Educational Qualification (As on 01.06.2019):
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government with 50% or above graduation percentage.
Age Limit – Anyone between the age group of 21-26 years.
Features of the program
- The Program has a blended curriculum comprising of classroom inputs, sessions, e-learning and On-the-Job Internship.
- The course structure includes sessions on core banking, specialized areas in banking, sales, general management, etiquette, grooming, personal presentation and language.
- The classroom sessions will be conducted at the Manipal Education campus at Bangalore and the internship (6 months) will take place at any of the HDFC Bank branches in India.
- The students are paid out-of-pocket expenses every month for the 6-month duration of the Program and a stipend during the 6 months’ internship period.
- On successful completion of the Program, the students will be provided employment opportunities with HDFC Bank.
Duration of the program:
The duration of the program is 12 months comprising of 6 months of full-time residential classroom training and 6 months of internship at any of the HDFC Bank Branches located anywhere in India.
HDFC Bank provides easy financing of the program fees to all students who are selected for the Program.
- i) Registration
- ii) Assessment Fee
- iii)Online Aptitude Test
- iv) Personal Interview
All the applicants selected will be given a Provisional Letter of Appointment at the time of joining the course at Manipal Education campus in Bangalore. A job opportunity will be offered on the successful completion of the program. (6 months Classroom & 6 months Internship).
How to apply for HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program 2020:
Interested Applicants selected will be given a Provisional Letter of Appointment at the time of joining the course at Manipal Education campus in Bangalore. A job opportunity will be offered on the successful completion of the program. (6 months Classroom & 6 months Internship).