HEC Ltd Recruitment 2020:
Applications are invited for the recruitment of 169 Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Trainee vacancies for NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) session 2020-21.
Last Date: 25/04/2020 till 5 PM
Details on HEC Ltd Recruitment 2020:
1. Name of the Post – Graduate Trainee
No of posts: 116
Educational Qualification: A degree from a recognized University /Institute in the respective Branch / Discipline.
2. Name of The post – Technician (Diploma) Trainee
No of posts – 53
A diploma from a recognized University/Institute in the respective Branch / Discipline.
* Secretarial Practice & Accounts /Office Management & Secretarial Practice: Graduate in any subject other than Engineering / Technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum 55% of marks [for Others, EWS and OBC (Non-creamy layer)] and minimum 50% of marks [for SC/ST and PWD (Person with Disability)] in their respective Branch/ Discipline in Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- Candidates should have passed the Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination on or after the year 2017.
- Engineering Graduate or Diploma holder who has trained or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of Graduates or Technician (Diploma) shall not be eligible to apply for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
- The candidate who have registered for apprenticeship training in any of the organization and discharged from apprenticeship on any reason / ground are not eligible to apply as an apprentice again under the Apprenticeship Act without the prior approval of the Apprenticeship Advisor.
Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on 29.02.2020 with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC-NCL (Non-creamy layer) and PWD (Person with disability) as per directives of Govt. of India.
Stipend: Selected trainees will be paid Rs. 9000/- (Rupees Nine thousand only) per month to Graduate Apprentices and Rs.8000/- (Rupees Eight thousand only) per month to Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. No any other allowances/incentives will be paid to the apprentices.
Others, OBC (NCL), EWS: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only
SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability): Fee Exempt.
How to apply for HEC Ltd Recruitment 2020:
Application Form for admission under NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) can be downloaded from HEC website www.hecltd.com/career page and also the same can be obtained from HTI (HEC Training Institute) from 14.03.2020 to 31.03.2020.
Completely filled up application form along with necessary documents is required to be sent through speed post / registered post / by hand, in an envelope clearly mentioning the Advertisement No., Name of training (Graduate / Technician (Diploma), Discipline & category at the top, to the following address:
GM/HTI HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand)
The last date of Submission is 25/04/2020 till 5 PM.