GMCH, Guwahati Recruitment 2020:
A recruit notification has been released for 1 Research Scientist-I (Medical) under “Setting up of State level Viral Research & Diagnostics Laboratory (VRDL) under the scheme entitled Establishment of a network of Laboratories for Managing Epidemics and Natural Calamities’ funded by ICMR-DHR, Govt. of India. in the Department of Microbiology, Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati-32 (Assam).
Last Date: 04/06/2020.
Details on GMCH, Guwahati Recruitment 2020:
Name of post: Research Scientist-I (Medical)
No. of Post: 01
MBBS/ BDS/ B.V.Sc. &AH recognized by MCI/ DCI/ VCI respectively. OR BDS B.V.Sc. degree with one year of experience.
- MD in the related subject from a recognized university for candidates with first-class relevant degrees.
- Additional research/ training experience in relevant subjects in recognized institute(s).
- Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/ Data Management.
- Two years R & D/ Teaching experience in relevant subject after obtaining essential qualification.
- MD or M.v.Sc degree in relevant subjects shall be treated equivalent to three years or two years experience respectively.
- Candidates with MD/MDS M.V.Sc. a degree will be preferred for direct recruitment.
Age: Not more than 35 years (Relaxable as per Govt. rules)
As per DHR guidelines
How to apply for GMCH, Guwahati Recruitment 2020:
Interested and Eligible candidates will have to send their scanned and signed copy of bio-data with passport photo and scanned copy of all supporting documents through mail before 5 PM on 04.06.2020.
The interview will be conducted through Video conferencing or Skype.
Date of Interview: 07.06.2020
Time of Interview: 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
The appointment letter of the selected candidate will be issued only after verification of the original documents.
|Official Advertisement:||Click here|