IICA Recruitment 2020:
A recruitment notice has been released by The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) for the Chair Professor post under 01 vacancies. Go through the details carefully.
Last Date: 10.07.2020 [Friday] till 6.00 P.M
Details on IICA Recruitment 2020:
Name Of The Post: Chair Professor
No Of Posts: 01
Maximum age limit 70 years
Rs.2.67 lakh/Month (Consolidated)
Educational Qualifications & Experience required :
- Consistently good academic record with at least 60% marks in Master’s degree in a relevant/ allied/concerned discipline or equivalent;
- An eminent scholar with PhD or Fellow of IIMs in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline.
- Actively engaged in research with evidence of published work of high quality with a minimum of 10 publications as peer-review National/International journals duly cited by other peers and professionals. Out of 10 publications, only 3 publications (preferably in the area of insolvency), which are adjudged as best and duly offered by the candidate, shall be evaluated by the Chair Professor Selection Committee (CPSC).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience of teaching/industry/research/professional.
In the event the candidate is from Industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
- Consistently good academic record with at least 60% marks in Master’s Degree in a relevant/ allied/concerned discipline or equivalent;
- An outstanding professional with an established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge and practice in the concerned /allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- The candidate should have significant professional work experience which can be recognized at the national/international level as equivalent to Ph.D. and 12 years relevant/ allied experience in industry/profession.
Provided that the recognition for significant professional work shall be valid only if the same is recommended unanimously by a 3 Member Committee of Experts appointed by the Chairman, Board of Governors.
How to apply for IICA Recruitment 2020:
All interested candidates, who meets eligibility conditions as laid down in Annexure-I, are requested to send their duly filled and signed applications in the prescribed format at Annexure-II alongwith all supporting documents through e-mail (scanned application with documents)/speed post/ in-person to
“Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Plot No.6,7 &8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar, District – Gurugram (Haryana), PIN – 122052”
email at [email protected] by 10.07.2020 [Friday] till 6.00 P.M. positively. The applications received after the closing date/time shall not be entertained.