Indian Oil Recruitment 2020:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment as Trade & Technician Apprentices at its Locations in the States of Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand, and Assam).
Last Date: 18/06/2020
Details on Indian Oil Recruitment 2020:
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices & Technician Apprentices
No of posts: 404 Posts
- Technician Apprentice- 221
- Trade Apprentice- 183
Jobs Region-Wise and no. of vacancies:
- West Bengal: 178 Posts
- Bihar: 54 Posts
- Odisha: 55 Posts
- Jharkhand: 29 Posts
- Assam: 88 Posts.
1. Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice – (Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Mechanisist)
No of posts: 23 [UR-10, EWS-2, SC-2, ST-3, OBC(NCL)- 6]
Educational Qualification: Matric with Regular Full Time ITI course in respective discipline recognized by NCVT/ SCVT.
2. Name of the Posts: Technician Apprentice – (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics)
No of posts: 60 [UR-27, EWS-6, SC-4, ST-7, OBC(NCL)- 16]
Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized Institute/ University.
3. Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)
No of posts: 01 (UR)
Educational Qualification: Class XII or it’s equivalent.
4. Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)
No of posts: 02 (UR)
Educational Qualification: Class XII or it’s equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ from a recognized Board/ Institute.
5. Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice – Accountant
No of posts: 02
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31/03/2020 for General/ EWS candidates.
- Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
How to apply for Indian Oil Recruitment 2020:
(i) The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online form through the link which will be provided on the official website www.iocl.com/Careers > Aapranticeshipa > Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division).
(ii) Candidate needs to upload, scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification. EWS/ Caste Certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail.
(iii) Eligible candidates will be intimated by E-mail/ SMS for downloading admit card for the written test.
- Online apply start from – 29.05.2020 from 5.00 PM
- Last date for online apply – 18.06.2020 till 5.00 PM
- Tentative Date for Download Admit Card: 22-06-2020 by 05:00 PM