Labour Commissioner, Assam Recruitment 2020:
A recruitment notice has been released by Labour Commissioner, Assam for 1 Software Developer Post on contractual basis. Go through the details.
Last Date: 20/06/2020
Details on Labour Commissioner, Assam Recruitment 2020:
Post Name: Software Developer
No of posts: 01
The minimum qualification must be BE/ B.Tech preferably with ME/ M.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT Or MCA/ MSc(IT).
Experience and Competency:
- a) Minimum 2 (Two) years of Software development experience
- b) Understanding of open source projects/ framework like Codelgniter, Laravel, Joomla, Os Commerce, etc.
- d) Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services Experience in common third-party APIs (Payment gateways, SMS gateways, Google API, etc).
- e) Passion for good design and coding practices.
- f) Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- g) Produce detailed specifications.
- h) Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- i) Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- j) Follow industry best practices.
- k) Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
The appointed candidate shall be entitled to a fixed remuneration of Rs 35,000/- per month.
Period of engagement:
The engagement shall be on purely contractual basis for a period of 11 months.
How to apply for Labour Commissioner, Assam Recruitment 2020:
- a) Updated and self-certified CV with heading as ‘Application for contractual engagement as Software Developer’.
- b) Documentary evidences of qualification and Experience to prove the competency in response to the ToR.
The applications [Scanned copies of the applications duly signed] must be e-mailed to [email protected] and shall be accepted till 5.00 P.M of 20.06.2020.
For more details please visit labourcommissionerassam.gov.in.