PWD, Assam Recruitment 2020:
A recruitment notice has been released by APSC for the post of 11 Assistant Architect at public works department. Interested candidate may apply for it.
Last Date: 24/07/2020
Details on PWD, Assam Recruitment 2020:
Name of the Post: Assistant Architect
No of posts – 11 [UR: 4, OBC/ MOBC: 3, SC: 1, STP: 1, STH: 1, EWS: 1]
- (i) Bachelors Degree in Architecture from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Government.
- (ii) Should be registered with the Council of Architecture, India.
- (iii) Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-; PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/-
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable-
- (i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43, years.
- (ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- (iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th of October, 2015.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
- 1. For General/EWS Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- 2. For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- 3. For BPL Candidate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
- 4. As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write post applied for.
How to apply for PWD, Assam Recruitment 2020:
Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in or click the link below. Application form DR (New form).
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the:
“Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022”.
The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 24/07/2020 during office hours.