SSC CPO Notification 2020:
A recruitment notification has been released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Police Organisation (CPO)for 1564 Sub-Inspector In Delhi Police & CAPF. Eligible and interested candidates can apply only for this post by going through the details.
Last Date: 16/07/2020
Details on SSC CPO Notification 2020:
1. Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male
No of posts: 91 [ Open: 73, Departmental: 9, Ex-Servicemen: 9 ]
2. Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female
No of posts: 78 (Open)
3. Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
No of posts: 1395 [ CRPF: 1072, BSF: 244, ITBP: 43, CISF: 20, SSB: 16 ]
Age Limit for SI:
The age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001). Age relaxation is as per GOI rules.
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-), Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial
Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-), Group “C” (Non-Gazetted)
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the fee.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How tot apply for SSC CPO Notification 2020:
Interested and Eligible candidates need to go the official website, link given below and fill up the registration.
The application fee is Rs. 100 for General and OBC candidates while female candidates and SC/ST, as well as Ex-Servicemen candidates, are exempted from paying the fee.
For more details on image upload, educational qualification go through the official notification from the link below.
- Submission of online applications: 17-06-2020 to 16-07-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021