UPSC ISS Recruitment 2020:
An employment notification has been released by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for 47 47 vacancies against Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2020. Go through the details carefully.
Last Date: 30/06/2020
Details on UPSC ISS Recruitment 2020:
Name of examination: Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2020
No of posts: 47
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August 2020. Age relaxation is as per GOI rules.
A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University.
- UR/ OBC: Rs. 200/-
- Female/ SC/ ST/ PWBD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
How to apply for UPSC ISS Recruitment 2020:
Eligible and Interested candidates are required to apply Online using the https://www.upsconline.nic.in .
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2020
- Date for online Applications can be withdrawn: from 07-07-2020 to 13-07-2020
- Date for Examination to be held: 16-10-2020