APSC: APSC stands for Assam Public Service Commission that conducts an examination for various civil service posts in state. Some of the exams that APSC has conducted are:
- Civil Services Examination
- Assam Finance Service (FAO/TO) under the Finance Department (direct recruitment)
- Forest Ranger under Environment and Forest Department Assam
- Junior Administrative Examination
- ADO under Agriculture Department Assam
- Asstt. Prof. etc. in Engineering Colleges of Assam under Education Higher (Technical) Department
- Lecturer in IFIC (In-Service Education), DIET in the Directorate of SCERT under Elementary Education Department
- Assistant Engineer (C), PHE
- And more
CEE: Combined Competitive Examination
APSC is holding a CCE preliminary exam, 2020. Notification is out, so interested candidates may go through the details below and get the required information nad apply for it.
When is the last date for the submission?
The submission starts from 10th September 2020 and last submission date is 10 October 2020.
How many vacancies are stated out this year?
The total number vacancies out for this year, 2020 are 331. These vacancies are divided into following number according to cast.
- UR: 121
- OBC/ MOBC: 92
- SC: 20
- STP: 38
- ST: 17
- EWS: 43
Now let see the number of vacancies allocated to the type of post you can apply for (service-wise).
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 121
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 69
- Superintendent of Taxes: 6
- District Transport Officer: 5
- Labour Inspector: 18
- Inspector of Taxes: 27
- Inspector of Excise: 7
- Block Development Officer: 33
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 4
- Sub-Registrar: 31
- Assistant Manager of Industries: 10
Age Limits: Let see the age limit that is stated om notification of CCE.
The candidate who wish to apply should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years.
(i) By 5 years for SC/STP/STH candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
(iii) For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
Payscale: Everybody always looks for the salary of the job and that really concerns each of them. So let us clear out what is the salary given to the various post according to the post applied for.
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4
- Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade): Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Superintendent of Taxes: Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- District Transport Officer: Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Assistant Manager of Industries: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3
- Block Development Officer: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3
- Asstt. Employment Officer: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
How a candidate get selected for the job or what is the selection process:
It is very important to know the selection process for the job. Without knowing the process one cannot prepare themselves for the job.
So let us see what are the selection process for this vacancies.
You have to go through the two phase for selectio.
- The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- The Main Examination (written & interview)
What is the fee that you need to pay for the exam at the time of form fill up?
All the categories has different fee that need to be paid at the time of submission of form. Carefully go through them.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40 *
- PWBD: 35.40 *
- Women Candidate: 35.40 *
* Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
How can you apply for this examination?
Go to the official website to apply. It is a online process that can be completed by visiting the website “https://apscrecruitment.in”. Note that, no other method is accepted.
Go through the official notification and get every detail you required to apply. Your eligibility, the center of examination and more. We have provided the link below.
Notification: click here to visit.