DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2020:
An employment notification has been published by Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta for the recruitment of 2 Svayem Sahayak vacancies on a contractual basis for a period not exceeding 6 (six) months under the Re-SVAYEM scheme.
Date of Interview: 15/10/2020
Details on DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2020:
Name of Post: Svayem Sahayak
No of posts: 02 (Unreserved)
The candidate must be a permanent resident & currently residing in the state of Assam.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in any stream from any University recognized by the Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the Government with Certificate of one-year Computer Diploma Course.
- Preference will be given who has experience in application maintenance & support having proficiency including English/Assamese Computer typing from a recognized Institute. Thorough knowledge of DTP, Ramdhenu, Unicode 6.5/7.00. Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Adobe Page Maker, Adobe Software, (Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator), thorough knowledge of E-mail, and Intenet are compulsory.
- Good oral and written communication skills in the Assamese & English Language.
- The candidate should own a functional Laptop to be used for the work.
d. The candidate should own a functional Laptop to be used for the work.
Minimum 21 years as of 01.01.2020 & not more than 35 years of age on the day of publication of the advertisement.
Fixed pay of Rs. 25,000/month without TA/DA other allowance. The remuneration will be paid out of the Administrative Expenditure under the scheme.
Functions of Svayem Sahayak:
- To support officials at the district level in process management, coordinate in receiving & scrutinizing the applications & in the capacity building of the identified beneficiaries.
- To update details of the beneficiaries in the designated web portal.
- The SVAYEM Sahayak will function directly under the control and supervision of the Deputy Commission, Barpeta.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected through Viva-Voce and practical Computer tests to be held on 15th October, 2020 from 10:00 AM at the Circuit House, Barpeta.
How to apply for DC Office Barpeta Recruitment 2020:
Interested eligible Certified/Marksheet with an attested photo copy of each of it and 2 recent passport size photograph along with the update Standard Application Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX. Candidate will have to mention his/her contact details as Whatsapp Mobile Number, Email address in the Application Form.
(No TA/DA) would be provided for attending the interview. The candidates not fulfilling eligibility criteria would not be considered for the selection process.
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), North Garo Hills District, Resubelpara for the recruitment of 01 post of Accounts Assistant. Go …
A notification has been published by the Director of Instruction Regional Fisheries Training Institute (RFTI), Amranga, Kamrup for the recruitment of 02 posts of Driver and Power Pump …
A notification has been published by the Assam State Warehousing Corporation (ASWC) Guwahati for the recruitment of Manager (Finance & Accounts) Vacancy under the Assam State …
A notification has been published by the Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam regarding the publication of Provisional Merit Lists for the recruitment …
A notification has been published by the Administrative Medical Officer, ESI Scheme, Assam for the recruitment of 17 Driver & Grade-IV vacancy under the establishment of …
A notification has been published by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for the recruitment of 241 “Security Guard” vacancies in various offices of the Bank. Go …
A notification has been published by the N N Saikia College, Titabar for the recruitment of 6 Assistant Professor vacancy. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the Chief Engineer (PHE) Water, Assam for the recruitment of 9 Grade-III & Grade-IV posts in the Office of the Chief Engineer …