MSCB Manipur Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been published by The Manipur State Co-operative Bank (MSCB) Limited, Imphal for the 19 Posts at Driver & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply.
Last Date: 31/10/2020
Details on MSCB Manipur Recruitment 2020:
1. Name of the Post: Driver
No. of Posts: 03 (UR:01, ST:01 & OBC (Meetei/Meitei:01))
- Matriculate/Equivalent from any recognized institutions.
- Driving License (Light Motor Vehicle) from a State licensing authority with three years of experience in driving.
2. Name of the Post: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
No. of Posts: 16 (UR:10, ST:04, OBC (Meetei/Meitei:01) & OBC (Meitei Pangal:01))
Matriculate/Equivalent from any recognized institutions.
Rs.4440-7440, GP-1650/- (Level 1 of Pay Matrix)
- For the post of Driver, the candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on the date of notification.
- For the post of Multi-Tasking Staff, the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years as on the date of notification.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates.
- SC/ST- Rs.200/-
- General and OBC – Rs.500/-
The application fee is non- refundable and not transferable.
Application fee should be paid by Demand Draft favouring “Manipur State Co-operative Bank Ltd.” payable at “Imphal” only. The candidate’s name, Address and Post applied for should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
How to apply for MSCB Manipur Recruitment 2020:
Read the following:
- Permanent Resident Certificate issued by the District Magistrate/competent authority.
- Age proof Certificate.
- Educational qualification Certificates along with relevant Mark Sheets from matriculation and onwards.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate for candidates seeking reservation available for SC/ST/OBC category.
- 2 (two) recent passport size photograph should be submitted out of which 1 (one) should be firmly pasted on the Application Form and should be signed across it by the candidate.
- Driving License (Light Motor Vehicle) from a State licensing authority with three years experience in driving, IF THE POST APPLIED IS FOR “DRIVER”.
Submission of application:
Candidates must apply as per the Application Format published in the Newspapers only along with this advertisement. The form should be filled in with a Black ballpoint pen. Candidates should use the Forms typed neatly on white paper of FOOLSCAP SIZE (21 cms X 30 cms ) in double space on one side of the paper only and fill up the columns in their own handwriting. The Application Form should be filled up in English and not in any other language. The application has to be duly dated and signed by the candidate. Applicants are required to drop the Application Form, complete in all respects, along with enclosures inside an unaddressed envelope in the box provided for this purpose at the Manipur State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Imphal/Main Branch at Old Assembly Road, Imphal. Incomplete application and application received after the due date will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee, or receipt of Admission/Call letter, queries may be made at telephone No. (0385)-2451540 (between 10.30 A.M. to 4.00 P.M.) on all working days.
For any query relating to the exam, you can email us to the following e-mail address:email@example.com by mentioning “Recruitment of staff in MSCB Ltd.” in the subject of the email.