IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2020:
A notification has been released by Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), WRPL, NRPL, ERPL, SRPL & SERPL for the recruitment of 482 posts of Technical and Non-Technical trades. Go through the details below.
Last Date: 22/11/2020
Details on IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2020:
State and number of seats available.
- Gujarat: 90
- Rajasthan: 46
- West Bengal: 44
- Bihar: 36
- Assam: 31
- Uttar Pradesh: 18
- Odisha: 51
- Chhattisgarh: 06
- Jharkhand: 03
- Haryana: 43
- Punjab: 16
- Delhi: 21
- Uttar Pradesh: 24
- Uttarakhand: 06
- Rajasthan: 03
- Himachal Pradesh: 03
- Tamil Nadu: 32
- Karnataka: 03
- Andhra Pradesh: 06
1. Technician Apprentices Mechanical
Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
2. Technician Apprentices Electrical
Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
3. Technician Apprentices-Telecommunication & Instrumentation
Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
4. Trade Apprentices (Assistant Human Resource)
Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
5. Trade Apprentices (Accountant)
Full-Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
6. Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)
Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate)
7. Domestics Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)
Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess the Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for the training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 30.10.2020 this is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
1) Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/STcandidatesand3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
2) Upper age is relaxed by 10 years to PwBD candidates in the specific disabilities only as mentioned above(upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13years for OBC Non-Creamy Layer PwBD Candidates).
The rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended), and Corporation’s guidelines.
1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)consisting of 4 options with one correct option. The candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
How to apply for IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt.of India:
(a) For Technician Apprentices:With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
(b) For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in.
Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit the IOCL website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in and apply Online from 04.11.2020 till 22.11.2020 by 18:00 hours.
Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail ids based on Trade Codes under which applied:
1. For Northern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
2. For Eastern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For Western Region Pipelines: email@example.com
4. For Southern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. For South Eastern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
- Start date of receipt of online application: 04.11.2020
- Last date of receipt of online application: 22.11.2020
Latest Job Alerts
A notification has been published by the State Bank of India (SBI). for the recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy. Go through the details below. Last …
A notification has been published by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2020 for the recruitment of …
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the notification regarding the admit card of the Written Examination and Screening Test (OMR Based) for the recruitment of Child Development Project …
A notification has been published by the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Engineering vacancy [Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics …
A notification has been published by the India Post, North Eastern Circle for the recruitment of 948 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle III vacancies …
Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya, Barpeta Recruitment 2020: Faculty and Office Assistant Vacancy
A notification has been published by the Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya, Nasatra, Barpeta. for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Tutor, and Office Assistant-cum-Typist vacancy. Go through …
A notification has been published by IRCON International Limited for the recruitment of 4 General Manager Vacancy at Tinsukia, Assam on a deputation basis. Go through the details …
A notification has been published by the Assam House, New Delhi for the recruitment of 1 Driver vacancy under PWD, Govt. of Assam, Assam Pavilion Building …
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) has released the official notification of SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission for academic year 2020-2021. Srimanta …